X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Vampire Queen" of the Ozarks?

Full story here:
    http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs...WS01/712050370
    "LURED INTO DARKNESS: Vampires, underground lairs- the stuff of fiction. But a Nixa mother and daughter say they lived through it, in Springfield. As a warning, they share their tale."
    "LaCallia Wiggins estimates it was late August when she first met the vampires."
    "At first friendly, transients leave girl emotionally scarred."

This was front page news here, and people have been talking about it for a couple days now. I went to school with this girl and I will admit that she had a few screws loose. She never was really sociable and she tended to keep to her self. The article explains it pretty well if you want to learn more. It's fairly long though.
    I thought it was interesting that even though this is a decent sized city that this sort of thing makes front page news. Just thought I would share with you guys. What do you think of this?
    "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Re: "Vampire Queen" of the Ozarks?

Bat Sh** Crazy. And kinda interesting. A great feel good piece for the holidays.

I've got family in Springfield :)
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Re: &quot;Vampire Queen&quot; of the Ozarks?

Yeah...I was intrigued. Made me want to fill up my super soaker with Holy Water to take romping around my local underbelly.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
        I've got family in Springfield :)
        Uncle Homer and Aunt Marge? :p
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
          Uncle Homer and Aunt Marge? :p
          It was sad that we lost that contest, I can't believe that the one in Vermont got it. Our video did suck though...
          "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

I think the comments on the news page tell a better story. Alos, if you gonna go visit, pack wooden stakes, I suggest Ash.
            Do or do not, there is no try....
            -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...