Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

    tution doesn't mean anything anymore, I am announcing my republican candidacy for the presidential 2008 election. I plan to make a press statement some time before noon, January 14th, 2008.

  • #2
    Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

    ehh, sry but Rudy Giuliani already has my vote =P
    powered by Windows 7

    . . . .

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

      Originally posted by Tonk View Post
      ehh, sry but Rudy Giuliani already has my vote =P

      Thank you for proving my point.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

        and what is your point?
        powered by Windows 7

        . . . .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

          Red alert! Democrat/Republican Raid on this thread!

          Any moderates will be lumped into one or the other, and deemed evil!

          On a second note, living in NY...Clinton is a bitch.

          ITT: We all take Mitt too seriously and care too much about the normal political "BS"
          Skud


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

            Boo nonsensical sandbox thread... Hooray Beer!

            Lucky Shot

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

              No matter who wins, I lose. (If Ron Paul wins, I lose a lot less, though.)
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

              snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

              Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

                Originally posted by Lucky Shot View Post
                Boo nonsensical sandbox thread... Hooray Beer!

                Lucky Shot
                That sir is hilarious. I just popped open a bottle when I was reading your reply.

                Lucky Shot has my vote.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

                  Originally posted by mentholated View Post
                  tution doesn't mean anything anymore, I am announcing my republican candidacy for the presidential 2008 election. I plan to make a press statement some time before noon, January 14th, 2008.
                  Are you saying this with sarcasm? I can't tell. Or...are you serious?

                  If you are serious, what are your domestic and foreign policies as it pertains to the various issues discussed in the last few publicly broadcasted debates?
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

                  Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-





                  SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

                  TG Primer and Rules

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

                    Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                    Are you saying this with sarcasm? I can't tell. Or...are you serious?

                    If you are serious, what are your domestic and foreign policies as it pertains to the various issues discussed in the last few publicly broadcasted debates?
                    Well, originally I was being sarcastic, but since Acreo has actually shown some interest:

                    If elected I can promise the american people that I will do the following things:

                    I will be a president of the republic of america, a nation state with exactly 50 states. I will not sign into law any law that conflicts with the first 15 Amendments, furthermore, I will organize a congressional review of current amendments in regards to their legality and compliance with the virgin constitution. I will eliminate any direct income tax and eliminate the department of commerce, department of energy, FAA, department of homeland security, and the federal trade association. I will propose a congressional review of the FCC in regards to network neutrality. I will propose government run, privately funded (meaning not out of your tax dollars) educational facilities throughout all major metropolitan areas and suburban areas as well as an internet based knowledge repository on safe and effective methods of self medication. I will propose laws that will severely cripple the current health insurance providers, and will encourage a radical shift towards preventative nutritional therapy. I will strengthen the second amendment, and make severe cuts and suggestions and revisions to the armed forces. However, I believe in the individual right to defend yourself, in terms of people as well as nations. I will propose a radical redesign of the current elements of the armed forces, converting our current capabilities from the use of force, to an emphasis on speed and tactical relevance in regards to the global climate, and above all, our nations sovereignty. I will personally order the prosecutions under the charge of high treason of any and all US citizens associated with the bilderberg group.
                    I will propose the outlaw of any and all forms of security contracting that crosses into the territory of domestic law enforcement. You will not be shot by mercenaries on US soil. I will require states to write their own legislation regarding the legality of specific drugs and quantities of said drugs to punishment (if any).

                    I will propose laws that will eliminate the ability of any future proposition of law that will result in the tax of carbon emissions. I will propose the near-term construction (10 years) of a national maglev transportation system. I will propose law eliminating the use of biometric identification in public space, and in places of transit. I will form a review panel of nutrition, that will eventually replace the role of the FDA, and will simply evaluate any prepackaged food's nutritional value.

                    As far as my international policies, much like ron paul's: strictly import/export. Thats all. Sure, if some country actually asks us for aid (military or otherwise), we'll help them. But there will be no spreading of democracy under my term.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

                      Originally posted by Lucky Shot View Post
                      Boo nonsensical sandbox thread... Hooray Beer!

                      Lucky Shot
                      QFT!
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

                        Originally posted by mentholated View Post
                        Well, originally I was being sarcastic, but since Acreo has actually shown some interest:

                        If elected I can promise the american people that I will do the following things:

                        I will be a president of the republic of america, a nation state with exactly 50 states. I will not sign into law any law that conflicts with the first 15 Amendments, furthermore, I will organize a congressional review of current amendments in regards to their legality and compliance with the virgin constitution. I will eliminate any direct income tax and eliminate the department of commerce, department of energy, FAA, department of homeland security, and the federal trade association. I will propose a congressional review of the FCC in regards to network neutrality. I will propose government run, privately funded (meaning not out of your tax dollars) educational facilities throughout all major metropolitan areas and suburban areas as well as an internet based knowledge repository on safe and effective methods of self medication. I will propose laws that will severely cripple the current health insurance providers, and will encourage a radical shift towards preventative nutritional therapy. I will strengthen the second amendment, and make severe cuts and suggestions and revisions to the armed forces. However, I believe in the individual right to defend yourself, in terms of people as well as nations. I will propose a radical redesign of the current elements of the armed forces, converting our current capabilities from the use of force, to an emphasis on speed and tactical relevance in regards to the global climate, and above all, our nations sovereignty. I will personally order the prosecutions under the charge of high treason of any and all US citizens associated with the bilderberg group.
                        I will propose the outlaw of any and all forms of security contracting that crosses into the territory of domestic law enforcement. You will not be shot by mercenaries on US soil. I will require states to write their own legislation regarding the legality of specific drugs and quantities of said drugs to punishment (if any).

                        I will propose laws that will eliminate the ability of any future proposition of law that will result in the tax of carbon emissions. I will propose the near-term construction (10 years) of a national maglev transportation system. I will propose law eliminating the use of biometric identification in public space, and in places of transit. I will form a review panel of nutrition, that will eventually replace the role of the FDA, and will simply evaluate any prepackaged food's nutritional value.

                        As far as my international policies, much like ron paul's: strictly import/export. Thats all. Sure, if some country actually asks us for aid (military or otherwise), we'll help them. But there will be no spreading of democracy under my term.
                        Wow...
                        I can't decide if he'll get impeached or assassinated first. O.o

                        Quite a few of your plans will be shot down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional including your plan to refer to the original document which has grown in an insubstantial way if not in print. The Supreme Court has authority because people believe in 'law of the land' and you will, in affect, be going against years of rulings, precedents, and judgements they've built up which is Unconstitutional to them due to judicial review. Then there are the problems with check and balances meaning you will have to clone yourself and stage an electoral coup and take control of the legislative branch who will adamently oppose your suggestion (which is what it will be) to break ties with their sugar daddies dumping cash in their piggy banks. You'll piss off the military by making a unilateral reshuffling which is always a bad idea to have your entire armed forces questioning your policies and royally pissed.

                        Can't forget the citizens who will then protest the break down and removal of all forms of security, education, and health care (crappy as the last two are) in the nation. Oh yeah, you also replace environmental friendly policies with another Amtrack. Train system isn't doing to well now, building another newer train system isn't going to change that much.

                        I wonder why I went through the trouble of pointing out the problems that came to the top of my head. -.-
                        My sanity is not in question...
                        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.


                        Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

                          Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                          Wow...
                          I can't decide if he'll get impeached or assassinated first. O.o

                          (a) Quite a few of your plans will be shot down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional including your plan to refer to the original document which has grown in an insubstantial way if not in print. The (b) Supreme Court has authority because people believe in 'law of the land' and you will, in affect, be (c) going against years of rulings, precedents, and judgements they've built up which is (d) Unconstitutional to them due to judicial review. Then there are the problems with check and balances meaning (e) you will have to clone yourself and stage an electoral coup and take control of the legislative branch who will adamently oppose your suggestion (which is what it will be) to (x) break ties with their sugar daddies dumping cash in their piggy banks. (f) You'll piss off the military by making a unilateral reshuffling which is always a bad idea to have your entire armed forces questioning your policies and royally pissed.

                          (g) Can't forget the citizens who will then protest the break down and removal of all forms of security, education, and health care (crappy as the last two are) in the nation. Oh yeah, you also replace environmental friendly policies with another Amtrack. Train system isn't doing to well now, building another newer train system isn't going to change that much.

                          I wonder why I went through the trouble of pointing out the problems that came to the top of my head. -.-
                          a) the supreme court is illegitimate
                          b) what authority does it have when the very laws it enforces themselves are illegal?
                          c) yes, I will be
                          d) something that is unconstitutional in and of itself cannot make any determination about what external entities are constitutional
                          e) Why would I need to clone myself when the judicial branch would have already had a house cleaning after the coup?
                          x) their sugar daddies are going to pay, too
                          f) the military isn't in a position to question their orders, their duty is to uphold the constitution

                          g) Amtrak is environmentally friendly, but I didn't say anything about trains. I meant maglev CARS. A completely automated computer guided transportation system that is completely powered by the nuclear fusion, the same thing that powers the sun.

                          THE NUKULAR PHUUUSIONEE

                          So, probably assassinated. But we all know what happened to obi-wan when vader struck him down.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

                            I will propose government run, privately funded (meaning not out of your tax dollars) educational facilities throughout all major metropolitan areas and suburban areas
                            This was actually my favorite. Today's multiplication table is brought to you by Pizza Hut™! If you have three delicious Bacon Lover's Pizza Hut™ pizzas, and each of your five friends has three delicious Bacon Lover's Pizza Hut™ pizzas, how many delcious pizzas do you have?
                            In game handle: Steel Scion
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Announcement: Since apparently the consti..

                              Originally posted by Steeler View Post
                              This was actually my favorite. Today's multiplication table is brought to you by Pizza Hut! If you have three delicious Bacon Lover's Pizza Hut pizzas, and each of your five friends has three delicious Bacon Lover's Pizza Hut pizzas, how many delcious pizzas do you have?
                              Oh god please no! My kids would get home schooled.
                              USAR

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X