Zeitgeist, The Movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeitgeist, The Movie?

This is a pretty long, but this Documentary should be watched.

I am not one who believes in conspiracies, but this one got me thinking. This film has them all...religion, money, terrorism, pop culture, and war. Everything from a conspiracy between different religions to The "Secret" new nation adding Mexico, US, and Canada.

Please watch and discuss.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Zeitgeist, The Movie?

The "secret" new nation? I think you can look to the emerging markets (China, India, et al), the EU, and Mexico, Canada, and the US and predict these nations' eventual merger: there will be increasing economic and security pressures to merge. The fact that we'll be mostly Hispanic when it happens will help grease the wheels. Montezuma's revenge may still be in the works.

Sorry, I don't have time now to watch the movie, but anything that connects pop culture and terrorism can't be all bad.

Comment

Watched all of part I, which is an excellent analysis of astrology and its relation to religious text. I was happily entertained and curious for the first 47 minutes or so, and I would recommend the viewing by anyone who is interested in religious philosophy/historiography or human anthropology.

Following this, it went the direction of our highly wonderful video known as "9/11: Loose Change" because it essentially became that video. It then proceeded to not only take 90% of the same claims as that "documentary", but then lose absolute control and spiral off into an unbelievably psychotic, utterly paranoid, piece of rambling pseudo-fiction that tried to warn of the creation of some sort of super nation, and then ended with a couple of Nazi references for good measure.

This is nothing more than bigoted propaganda aimed at cultivating hatred towards institutions of power. What is worse is that it took a history/anthropology lesson, a very interesting and informative one at that, and tried to use it as a setup to evoke skepticism in current institution's ambitions.

-Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

What really amazed me the connection between Politics and Banks. How can we, the American People, be so naive to what is going on.

Money, in fact, do control EVERYTHING! With every dollar we get, the American has to pay interest to a "Central" Bank. I never really thought about it but somethings that does peak my curiosity. For instance, I was unaware that paying income taxes were not required. For all I know, it is false. But what if it was true? What kind of hysteria would this cause?
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
          For instance, I was unaware that paying income taxes were not required. For all I know, it is false. But what if it was true? What kind of hysteria would this cause?
          I remember hearing recently about a couple that recently gave up on a loooong standoff with the IRS (like they were actually holed up in their home and refused to come out) after being convicted of tax evasion. They used the incorrect argument that the 16th amendment was never ratified and that paying federal taxes was not required. Idiots.

Man, I really dislike movies like this one. I'll not waste my time with it...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

The North American Union - Zeigeist

Is anyone else bothered by this? Why is it that very little people care about it and that millions of others dont know?

For those whom don't know Bush signed over a union with canada and Mexico to have a border-less country much like the Eu and the African unions and the soon to be Asian union. Our currency will be replaced with the Amero. No longer the US Dollar, the main issue with this is our constitution It'll be gone soon enough and we wont have any rights at all. Seriously watch this video.

I saw a topic here about how we're being thaught math badly and all the above its because they want our kids to be stupid and dumb so they wont know whats going on outside the naive secure little bubble we're all locked in.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

This will eventually lead to the extermination of the Constitution. How do you want your kids raised in a place were they cant speak their mind, or rally together for something that isnt right. More people flooding the country mean more crime rates, more drugs, more rapists, more killers! And its already begun! The rates are rising like crazy already, they're implementing a trusted trader system which means the trucker has a chip on his truck that is scanned while hes driving pass mexico to texas (The 1-35 is already being built the highway)

THEY WONT CHECK THE TRUCK IF HE HAS THAT CHIP

Their can be guns, drugs, whatever in there and they wont check it at all because hes/shes a trusted trader.

Getting jobs will be harder with the new flood, our currency will be replaced we're going into turmoil before anything happens. There have already been fifty reports of CHILD rapes by immigrants from mexico, and Several or murders.

I AM NOT RACIST, I am Hispanic, Puerto Rican. I just want whats best for my family and the people I know. They haven't taken away everything yet, we still have the internet a way to talk and bush plans to regulate the internet. To control what we can and cannot do.

Seriously people, look at your family's do you want this for them.

A presidental candidate is on the rise, I dont know his credibility but hes the underdog and he wants to eliminate the north american union and bring our soldiers back from war.

ronpaul2008.com

Look him up, donate if you trust him vote for him. Hes our main hope, spread the word people have to know we just cant sit and ignore everything thats happening we have our godamn rights and only because the TV talks about Paris Hilton and stupid media crap thats going on doesn't mean we Americans have to stand by and focus our world around it. There is something going on outside these walls. We have the fix it guy. If not, we're going to regret letting down our children and the ones we love. Don't stand by thinking that people will fix things, you cant change a thing.

We Can. As can the European Union people, they've had their liberty's STRIPPED. The Asian union is on the rise. And these all seems so surreal but its unbelievably real.

The United States of America = Incorrect
            North American Union = Correct

That is what our nation is called now.
            Last edited by JinxX; 10-09-2007, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Re: The North American Union - Zeigeist

Yeah, I've seen it. And yeah, the change is coming. Prepare yourself and your family. Buy a gun while you still can. The whole reason we have the second amendment is to protect our country from this EXACT situation we find ourselves in.

Comment

Yeahh the constitution is soon to be gone. Sadly with these unions they're gonna push to kill our constitution and remake it. Its like a movie, I cant buy a gun but trust me I will carry weapons. And a revolution will occur, I just want people to start getting ready things are gonna try to change and we wont accept it.

Comment

It is funny you bring this up. I got some junk mail about this very thing. Wanted me to "support" their cause to inform everybody by sending them some Amero's.

I did some research on this. Not much but some. Yes, there is some investigation into this. Goes back to about the time it looked like the EU would actually succeed. But from everything I can tell it is just that, interest by a very small group.

It makes sense to investigate the "what ifs". Grouping by region to be competitive global market makes some sense.

As far as the Constitution becoming irrelevant and all that other crappola? That is nothing but fear mongering as far as I can tell. You are afraid of nothing except the unkown. So get a gun if that makes the unkown feel safer. The fact is the future is always unknown.
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

My point in getting a gun is to protect myself from whatever future comes on ahead. You think we have to live in the dark? not knowing whats going to happen tomorrow? You want to know what happens tomorrow? The events that occur today have a great impact in the events of tomorrow.

I don't want to live in a nation that keeps the public in the dark not knowing whats going to come ahead.

As for the constitution, its the Constitution of America correct? Of our rights and freedoms. The Eu has lost a majority of their liberty's already, and more in the process of disappearing. Whats keeping ours from vanishing as soon as we become the North American Union?

Our Constitution and rights will vanish, because we're no longer Americans, they aren't going to edit the constitution to fit this drastic change. They're going to either remake it OR erase it.

Your whole arguement on me fearing the unkown is naivety speaking. A small group of interest? So is it just a complete coincedence The Asian Union is being created? The European Union is already up and the African union is up? I want to know what is going on, I want to know if tomorrow I can speak my mind without getting arrested and rally together against something that is irrational.

"He whom gives up freedom for safety deserves neither freedom nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Again my thoughts are. No one cares about this, they're all worried about Paris hilton and britney spears. The next movie, the next headshot. You think people will rise together if they chose to eliminate our constitution? No one would know and if they did no one will care.

Comment

That's not an accurate Franklin quote and you ARE talking about arming yourself against a hypothetical situation that is 4 parts urban legend and 1 part suggestion by a non-governmental organization.

Could you please show me a link to any act of congress or any public law making plans for a currency called the "amero" or the "north american union" as a supranational body?
                      ---
                      Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Yeah, my thoughts on this run far more towards "conspiracy theory" than "imminent crisis to our nation that only RON PAUL can save us from".

Did you notice the Ron Paul 2008 plug in the topic?

Comment

I don't want to live in a nation that keeps the public in the dark not knowing whats going to come ahead.
                          I'm not sure if you've watched the news, but I've seen this issue come up many times, although not as much as Britney spears does :). I guess you could fault our profit-driven\ratings news networks for picking stories that will interest their viewers. You are free to research all of this information yourself, you can go and download NAFTA and read the entire thing yourself, you can interview economists that wrote it, and have free discussion about it. It's the publics responsibility to make sure this gets the attention it deserves, but its an uphill battle to educate average people who don't care.

I really don't see a North American Union becoming the same as the EU. This is a very complex subject (along with its historical roots), and it does have some benefits. The proposal that the government is going to build an interstate right through the middle of the country to Canada has been thrown around for some time, and I have yet to see any actual steps of this coming about.

Before giving into fear mongering and instant Ron Paul plugs, start by educating yourself on the NAFTA. I worry about erosion of our constitutional principles as well (namely civil liberties), but time will tell. I believe the economists and others who drafted the NAFTA believe that more free trade among the worlds countries will increase world peace and cooperation, along with reducing poverty (and therefore, increasing the standard of living for everyone). Others have called it a modern day version of economic colonialism. My biggest personal concern is that these bodies should be democratically elected in some fashion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAFTA

Also what does "Zeigeist" mean in german?
                          Last edited by aeroripper; 10-10-2007, 02:28 AM.
                          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
                            The proposal that the government is going to build an interstate right through the middle of the country to Canada has been thrown around for some time, and I have yet to see any actual steps of this coming about.
                            No? Look for more info on the Trans-Texas Corridor:

http://www.keeptexasmoving.com/index...texas_corridor

http://www.corridorwatch.org/ttc/index.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Texas_Corridor

Obviously Texas can't build an interstate all the way to Canada, but this is definitely a step in that direction.
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Might do you some good to ease up on the Alex Jones listening Jinx...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X