Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The deportation flight you don't want to be on

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=14044

You don't really need to watch the whole thing to get the idea of what's going on. But I think the look on the lady's face at the end sums it up well, "Worst. Flight. Ever."

Hey Cing, your flights ever go like this? :[
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: The deportation flight you don't want to be on

Wow...that guy is experiencing one severe massive panic attack / fear attack.

Holy cow...did they really need to bag tie his hands when he's flanked by two (i assume) air marshalls?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
      http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=14044

You don't really need to watch the whole thing to get the idea of what's going on.
      I think it would be impossible not to watch the whole thing?

Comment

At 1:34 it sounds like he says Allah Akbar. At that point, I think personally would have taken his rear out. I'd hate to have been a passenger on that flight. Poor people. That fart-knocker should seriously be banned from flying ever again.
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I wonder why they did not medicate him and end the pain and suffering for the rest of the passengers. You can bet your sweet bippy that I would have gotten a free ticket somewhere if I was on that flight. Nice job with the flexi-cuffs eh?
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
            At 1:34 it sounds like he says Allah Akbar. At that point, I think personally would have taken his rear out. I'd hate to have been a passenger on that flight. Poor people. That fart-knocker should seriously be banned from flying ever again.
            Taken him out? Out where?
            In game handle: Steel Scion
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler View Post
              Taken him out? Out where?
              Chick-Fil-A?
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                Hey Cing, your flights ever go like this? :[
                Not yet... :row__684:
                Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                Holy cow...did they really need to bag tie his hands when he's flanked by two (i assume) air marshalls?
                What?
                Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
                I wonder why they did not medicate him?
                I don't know where this video is from, but for deportations from the US, that would require a signed order from a federal judge. Some idiot Deportation Officers tried to remove someone that had an appeal pending and they sedated the person for the removal. Except the HHS guy used a little too much and the alien was unresponsive during simple questioning at the airport and couldn't walk straight. The airline refused to board the alien. The alien went back to detention and when the sedative wore off, called his lawyer. Next thing you know, the US Supreme Court is taking an invaluable tool out of the hands of the Department of Homeland Security. Idiots... It's always a couple of knuckleheads that ruin it for everyone else...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                  Not yet... :row__684:

What?

I don't know where this video is from, but for deportations from the US, that would require a signed order from a federal judge. Some idiot Deportation Officers tried to remove someone that had an appeal pending and they sedated the person for the removal. Except the HHS guy used a little too much and the alien was unresponsive during simple questioning at the airport and couldn't walk straight. The airline refused to board the alien. The alien went back to detention and when the sedative wore off, called his lawyer. Next thing you know, the US Supreme Court is taking an invaluable tool out of the hands of the Department of Homeland Security. Idiots... It's always a couple of knuckleheads that ruin it for everyone else...
                  Holy Crap! I didn't know Deportation Officers had the right to arbitrarily sedate someone. I thought that was a job for an anesthesiologist.

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                    Holy Crap! I didn't know Deportation Officers had the right to arbitrarily sedate someone. I thought that was a job for an anesthesiologist.
                    Originally posted by CingularDuality
                    HHS guy
                    I said sedate, not anesthesize... And Deportation Officers have never done it, nurses from the Department of Health and Human Services go with them to do it. :icon_roll

Reading comprehension ftw...
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

I said sedate, not anesthesize... And Deportation Officers have never done it, nurses from the Department of Health and Human Services go with them to do it. :icon_roll

Reading comprehension ftw...
                      Oh yeah like everyone knows what HHS means.

I don't think it's legal to sedate someone without their permission. I think thats considered assault.
                      Last edited by Hambergler; 12-15-2007, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                        I don't think it's legal to sedate someone without their permission. I think thats considered assault.
                        I don't think it's legal to hold someone without their permission, either. I think it's called kidnapping, hostage taking, or imprisonment. I seem to get away with it all the time, though. Weird how that works, huh?

Oh, I sometimes assault people, too!

Gonads and strife! Weeeeee!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

If I wasn't reading this article when I was on the floor I would have fallen out of my chair laughing at that.

-Zephyr
                          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                          We are not a single game.
                          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I don't think it's legal to hold someone without their permission, either. I think it's called kidnapping, hostage taking, or imprisonment. I seem to get away with it all the time, though. Weird how that works, huh?

Perhaps they should use tranquilizer guns on the streets instead of tasers.

Comment

I smell a class action lawsuit.
                              All that, and SPEEDING too!
                              [volun2]
                              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X