? For 'leet Parents of young chirrens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? For 'leet Parents of young chirrens

Forgive the Strom Thurmondism. Chirrens = Children.

So, do you also find yourself telling your children to "STFU Noob"?

Re: ? For 'leet Parents of young chirrens

Well.. If anyone finds themselves telling their kids to "STFU N00b!".... Then they would have to get executed... Painfully!

Comment

If I have kids I will tell them to stop moaning about team stacking.
      Skud

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
        Forgive the Strom Thurmondism. Chirrens = Children.

So, do you also find yourself telling your children to "STFU Noob"?
        Pfffft! Other way around d00d! My 8 year old pwns me.
        sigpic

Comment

No, but Magnum would be proud of our stacking and entry when it's bath time!

Go, Go, Go!
          New to TG?

Comment

I don't let my children play violent video games. Except for AdventureQuest.

I do however allow them to watch me playing violent video games and let them pepper me with suggestions, comments, questions, laughter and opinion.

"Dad, you're about to get...AAaah! I told you there was someone in there!"
            "Dad, you only have THREE SHOTS LEFT!!! You better reload!"
            "Look at that guy bunnyhopping! Are you going to report him, Dad?"
            "Dad, do you think Mantis uses hacks? How did he do that?"
            "OMG, Dad, those mines were right there! I saw them, didn't you?! I can't believe you didn't see them!"
            "Don't you think you better throw smoke?"
            "Dad, you only have two bars left! You better throw down a med pack!"
            "I totally would have knifed that guy! Why didn't you knife him, Dad?"
            "OMG, your whole squad is DEAD?!" What happened?"
            "Man, I would have just stayed and defended. Your team has only one flag now."
            *calling the other brother* "Dad just threw a med pack at a guy instead of shooting him! It bounced off his head and then he killed Dad!" *howls of laughter. Later followed by retelling the action to their mom at the dinner table*
            "Dad, someone's shooting you."
            "What happens if you shoot straight up? Dad, shoot straight up, I wanna see!"
            "Man, how many times have you died?"
            "Wow! Hey dad, you're in the top ten on your side! Is that good?"
            "What's the next map?"
            "Dad, are you a noob?"
            sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Axis of Eeevil View Post
              LOL :D

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

I swear my son can spot a pixel shift color from 10 yards away and 100 yards down-range in his peripheral vision.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm training up my 2 yr old twins to be cyber-athletes, so they'll only need to learn txt language and phonetic spelling.

Comment

I do however allow them to watch me playing violent video games and let them pepper me with suggestions, comments, questions, laughter and opinion.

"OMG, Dad, those mines were right there! I saw them, didn't you?! I can't believe you didn't see them!"
                    *calling the other brother* "Dad just threw a med pack at a guy instead of shooting him! It bounced off his head and then he killed Dad!" *howls of laughter. Later followed by retelling the action to their mom at the dinner table*
                    "What's the next map?"
                    "Dad, are you a noob?"
                    ROFLMAO :D Just GOLDEN, I don't have kids so, I can both appreciate and loathe this at the same time. "Dad, do you think Mantis uses hacks? How did he do that?" SIG WORTHY!! ^_^

Comment

"What's the next map?"
                      "Dad, are you a noob?"
                      Yes, I agree. Those are hilarious!
                      ...the image is one thing and the human being is another...its very hard to live up to an image.
                      -Elvis Presley at a press conference in New York City, 1972.

Comment

11 and 9. They are hilarious, both of them. I didn't make up a single one either.

My personal favorite is the ever-informative "Dad, someone's shooting you."

They saw someoone type "Do you think Mantis uses hacks? How did he do that? lol" in chat, and they were like, "what's that guy talking about? Did Mantis get caught?" It was priceless.

When I told them I'd posted some quotes of them, they both got a little glow, and my 9 year-old says in a quiet voice, "Wow, we're famous now." :icon_lol:
                        sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

When I told them I'd posted some quotes of them, they both got a little glow, and my 9 year-old says in a quiet voice, "Wow, we're famous now." :icon_lol:
                          Aaaaww XD Children are cute.. I cant wait to have some myself!

Comment

They saw someoone type "Do you think Mantis uses hacks? How did he do that? lol" in chat, and they were like, "what's that guy talking about? Did Mantis get caught?" It was priceless.
                            That in itself is also priceless, tell them they are famous and in my sig!

Comment

I can recall many an evening where our oldest son came downstairs and begged Apophis to watch him as he played whatever FPS he was playing. Apo would say, "You can watch, but you have to be quiet, or I can't play well." So Talin would watch intently, until he couldn't contain himself anymore and would blurt something or other out. "Why is that guy over there? What are you doing? What's that thing in the back over there?" Then Apo would get killed and Talin would go all quiet.... until 5 minutes later, when the cycle would start again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X