X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa, ho! Ho!

Update: Police say woman groped Santa

FTA:
    A 33-year-old woman was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault Saturday after allegedly groping a man playing Santa Claus at the Danbury Fair mall...

The mall Santa told police that Lamy touched him inappropriately while sitting on his lap.

"The security officer at the mall said Santa Claus has been sexually assaulted," Michael said.
    My sources tell me that Santa was happy to see all the children for the rest of the day.

Re: Whoa, ho! Ho!

doesn't santa know there is a double standard?

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

There´s one incident lower in the link that says that a Santa lost his job for saying "Ho ho ho" in Sydney Australia.. I remember seeing that somewhere else on the net. All the Australian Santas had gotten a warning not to say "Ho" since it´s too close to the word "Hoe" which means prostitute... That´s just bizzare.. Children doesn´t know the meaning of "Hoe", nor should they... They´re children for crying out loud! I guess that "Anti-sexualizing the world" went a little overboard there!

Comment

Children should know the meaning of hoe. It's a garden tool.

Oh wait, I forgot about the war against agriculture.

Comment

Just don't sing gaily carols. :p
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I used to greet people with the term "Hey ho" until too many people started to take offence. I'm wondering when they will redub Snow White and the 7 Dwarves.

Comment

On the other hand, "he rode his own ho, and now he has to lie in it" now makes sense, and the world is a richer place for it. Try to see these things from both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfyn View Post
                I used to greet people with the term "Hey ho" until too many people started to take offence. I'm wondering when they will redub Snow White and the 7 Dwarves.
                You just know those dwarves took advantage of her.
                I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X