More Funny Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Funny Stuff

Of course, most folks on this forum won't find these as funny as I did, but I miss the days when funny stuff was posted to the Sandbox all the time:

Will Ferrell as George W Bush

Makin fun of the Religious Right
    [volun]

Re: More Funny Stuff

LOL! It's a devil horse!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I love it!

There was a sign in the crowd on the first video that had John 3:16 crossed out and Deut 7:2 written in. That scripture is as follows:

Deuteronomy 7:2
      And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them.

I found that exceptionally funny.

Comment

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no
        lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted & the horse
        immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady & rhythmic
        pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs
        for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to
        throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the
        horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping
        rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to
        try & throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled
        in the stirrup & she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as
        her head is struck against the ground again & again. As her head is battered
        against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when the
        Wal-Mart manager runs out to shut the horse off.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X