Avp:r

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avp:r

I saw Aliens vs Predator:Requiem last night, and i gotta say, it was alright, it was somewhat better than the first. And what happened at the beginning made me think that the movie was going to be a bust. They made the ending to obvious, they needed to keep it kinda hidden until it happened. (trying to use words not to spoil anything here). I thought that the characters were kinda retarded too because they just walked straight into what clearly wasn't a 'safe zone' for humans. whats your opinions on this movie?
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Avp:r

I saw it. It was hilarious. Definitely had a lot more of an "aliens"-esque attitude to it.

I can't wait to see the next one, which theres OBVIOUSLY going to be.

Excellent portrayal mockery of our military.

Comment

Haha, when first I saw the the title I thought you were talking about this: [media]http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1772026[/media]
      "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

Smart humans?! In a horror movie?! That so goes against the genre.

(OTOH, I love John Carpenter's thrillers, like They Live and his remake of The Blob.)
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Total garbage like the last one. It was so bad it was almost insulting.
          Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_mullet View Post
            Total garbage like the last one. It was so bad it was almost insulting.
            It was much better than the first one tbh. Not great on the level of alien/aliens or predator but it was a decent popcorn flick in a more low-budget sci-fi vein. At least it stayed truer to the source material than AVP did.

---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X