3 hours to live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 hours to live

Since we all know the end is near. If you knew you were gonna die in three hours, what would you do in those final moments of your life.

Keep it as clean as you can people ;).
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: 3 hours to live

Is everyone going to die, or just me?

Comment

Write a will.

W6: Your sig still hates Opera.

Comment

i would steal a plane, prefferably a fast one with alot of gas, and fly around the world to see 'the sites' as many as i can in 3 hrs =P
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
          Write a will.

W6: Your sig still hates Opera.
          omg u get that too? i was gonna make a post to be like.. wtf? is wrong.. do you know a way to fix that? (ya i have opera) and (sry to semi-hyjack a thread)
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Keep it clean? Well since that rules out most of what I'd be doing, I'd have to agree with the stealing a jet idear. That'd definately be the way to go out. Maybe go skydiving without a chute RIGHT at the very end time. Oh yeah...and praying. Lots and lots of praying.
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
              Keep it clean? Well since that rules out most of what I'd be doing, I'd have to agree with the stealing a jet idear. That'd definately be the way to go out. Maybe go skydiving without a chute RIGHT at the very end time. Oh yeah...and praying. Lots and lots of praying.
              cept if someone said u would die in 3 hrs.. but were talking out their arse... and 2 hrs 59 min u jump out of a plane with no chute, you made that a reality
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                omg u get that too? i was gonna make a post to be like.. wtf? is wrong.. do you know a way to fix that? (ya i have opera) and (sry to semi-hyjack a thread)
                I told Six a while back that his siggy doesn't come up right on Opera. Then I switched back to FF and stopped bugging him. ;)

3 Hours...erm...that's really short dude.

I'm not sure I can do much in 3 hours. I would probably end up crying, my parents would go berserk, and my sister would probably be screaming running around the house going: "Oh My God, why?!".

Hmm...I might just end up going to sleep up in my room with the door locked and pray that I live to see another day.

(This is a really sad topic this close to the new year...)

Edit:

I wish I hadn't read your topic. Now you've got me jinxed into this sad depressing mood. Time for some uplifting music...
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

d00d - What a depressing thread!

I dunno.. I'm pretty set, Just spent 11 days of quality time with my boy. Probably just pray a little and then take alittle nap.. ok so it'd end up a LONG nap.. I hope the dream is good.
                  sigpic

Comment

With 3 hours I would make a short video of myself for my 2 toddlers to watch when they grow up. I would spend most of the time playing with them and my wife. I would get KFC and eat 5 pieces of chicken. I would pray and thank God for the time I have had on earth. I would then die happy.

Comment

depressing? not for me.. makes me want to live like i was dying (good country song btw =P)