Tom Brady chats with god

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady chats with god

Got this in an email, don't know who it's by. Ive also seen several variations:
    ---------------
    Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, and Tom Brady are waiting to be seated at a table with God.

God asks Peyton Manning first: "What do you believe?" Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans." God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his left.

Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, "What do you believe?" Tony says,"I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields." God is greatly moved by Tony's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?" Tom replies, "God, I believe you're in my seat."

- go pats
    sigpic

Re: Tom Brady chats with god

OK, I'm far, far from being a Cowboys fan, but this made me smile:

Brett Favre, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Packers flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Brett," said God. "This is very
    special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Brett felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a blue and silver sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Dallas Cowboys' flag, and in every window a Cowboys silver star.

Brett looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 2 Super Bowls, I broke all of Dan Marinos passing records and heck, I was even inducted into the Hall of Fame!".

God said, "So what do you want to know, Brett?"

"Well, why does Tony Romo get a better house than me?"

God chuckled and said, "Brett, (as God shook his head and smiled) that's not Tony Romo's house; it's mine!".
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

hahahaha :D

Comment

This thread should be locked or better yet deleted. It not only insults our religious community but, more importantly, intelligent football fans as well.

Signed,
        An angry Jet Fan with a crappy QB.:madsmile:

P.S. Super bowl prediction: Bret Farve throws the game winning TD with seven seconds left to beat the Patriots and silencing their annoying fans. Packers 38, Patriots 35.

Burning spies is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumluv59 View Post
          Bret Farve throws the game winning TD with seven seconds left to beat the Patriots
          And I vanna toilet made of solid gold but it's just not in the cards, now is it?

Comment

P.S. Super bowl prediction: Bret Farve throws the game winning TD with seven seconds left to beat the Patriots and silencing their annoying fans. Packers 38, Patriots 35.
            If only life was fair and equitable..you would have your wish.. but it ain't that cool...
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

This thread should be locked or better yet deleted. It not only insults our religious community but, more importantly, intelligent football fans as well.

Signed,
              An angry Jet Fan with a crappy QB.:madsmile:

What the! Don't listen to Sumluv, what the heck does he know about football?!? By the way, congrats on winning the TG Superbowl man!

Lucky Shot

Comment

Thanks Lucky. Fantasy Football is 90% luck and 10% research. It was a fun year.

I can describe being a Jet fan in one word...disappointment. Our offense stinks, our defense stinks...we don't even have our own stadium. The only pleasure I could get this year is if the Patriots lose. Sure it probably won't happen but please...don't ruin my dream.

Burning spies is cool.

Comment

bring on the chargers baby! Brady'll give Rivers something to bitch about...
                  sigpic

Comment

Rivers needs to switch to decaf.

Burning spies is cool.

Comment

seriously. I wish those indy fans ran on the field and pummelled him to death. And Clemens will be good next year, but they need to trade Pennington for a defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Snail88 View Post
                        seriously. I wish those indy fans ran on the field and pummelled him to death. And Clemens will be good next year, but they need to trade Pennington for a defense.
                        This reminded me of that woman with I-cup-sized breasts who would run onto sports fields topless to kiss some player. It was a couple decades back, I think.
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X