lol Homeland Security Pants lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Homeland Security Pants lol

Everyone has a set of websites they check in on every so often to see what's changed. You don't really make decisions with these websites, but they're always interesting and fun to look at... well, you might want to add this site to your list. :)

T.J. Mahaffey - Cartoonist / Illustrator

He's in Arkansas, and some of his pictoral commentary regards local issues, but it's always entertaining. I checked in on this site, as I frequently do (it doesn't update daily, but it seems to be regularly), today and saw this...

this one, too (the text at the bottom makes it!)....

Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: lol Homeland Security Pants lol

I love political cartoons! My favorite artist is Steve Breen from San Diego. http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/f...een/index.html You're sure to recognize his work, as he's syndicated nationally and is often seen in weekly magazines.

Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: lol Homeland Security Pants lol

lol soft money
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X