Say Hello to Lucifer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Hello to Lucifer

This is a documentation and study of the feasibility of creating a sustainable fusion reaction from an initial fission reaction on Saturn caused by a significant quantity of Plutonium-238 being inserted deep into the atmosphere. A fusion-ignited Saturn-sun would be the key to creating a human-habitable area on Titan. This report is the result of my intensive research on this subject since late 2002. I could not be so confident in my assertions if it were not for the additional key research of Jacco van der Worp, a Netherlands physicist, and former NASA Consultant, Richard C. Hoagland. I am sure I will be accused of being an alarmist, but I believe the information presented here will convince any open mind that there is at least some suspicious activity regarding NASA's Galileo and Cassini missions.

http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

I don't know what the status of this project is today, but if they go through with it.. are you sure you want to let them screw with whatever natural life exists under the ice mantle of Titan? As a world, we need to take more control over what our actions do to the rest of the young life in the universe. I'm not saying its a bad thing, what we're doing, because it would take the load off of Gaia, but what about that that world and the life that exists there? On the other hand, I doubt it would ever work. We may be understanding the infinite now, but we might be making an infinitely bad decision somewhere in the next few years.

Re: Say Hello to Lucifer

Dude, anything touched by Richard C. Hoagland is a joke. He's just an Art Bell/George Noory shill and a huckster that makes a living off of the tin foil hat crowd...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
      Dude, anything touched by Richard C. Hoagland is a joke. He's just an Art Bell/George Noory shill and a huckster that makes a living off of the tin foil hat crowd...
      We're not discussing Richard C. Hoagland in this thread. Its more of a "if this could be done, should we" thread.

Comment

Let x = y = 1.

1. x = y
        2. x2 = xy
        3. x2 - y2 = xy - y2
        4. (x + y)(x - y) = y(x - y)
        5. x + y = y
        6. 2 = 1
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Step 5 is invalid. You just divided by zero.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Winner!
            A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

I cheated. I googled for math fallacies. :D
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X