UFOs in Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFOs in Texas

At the risk of winding up mentholated....

Anybody else seen the news about Stephenville Texas UFO sightings?

Story

Story

To bad there wasn't any video or pictures.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: UFOs in Texas

None of the explanations are very good from any of the people interviewed (i've watched vids from a variety of stations). That usually means it can be explained away as simply something odd they saw in the sky. Perhaps a low-flying meteor in the process of breaking up.

Comment

A mile long, half mile wide, low flying meteor? At the distances these guys are talking about...that would have been the last thing they saw. May have been the last thing anyone in those parts saw if it were that.
      | | |

Comment

I hope they don't become irrationally afraid. It could've been one of ours and most likely were. It also could've been holographic.

(yes, we can do that now)

Comment

I heard about this. Someone posted it on the Current Events IGN board.

I am personally not sure what it could be. With the details mentioned and the credibility of the witnesses (law enforcement, pilots) I think this one might get filed in the unexplained section. I recall hearing MUFON is going to investigate.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Since the invention of the radio wave, we've seen an phenomenal increase of UFO activity and sightings. Coincidence? I'm not sure. But I'm not entirely sure what to make of the idea that there may be intelligences out there capable of traversing the known universe either. Seems like a feat that defies everything we've ever thought we've understood about the whole notion of it. I'm sure Mentholated can explain it to us. :D
            | | |

Comment

Well, I'll explain one thing to you. At the speed of light matter will cease to exist, therefore they do not travel in our dimension to get here. There are many more dimensions than you are taught in school. (12, I believe)

Our world is in the process of moving to a less dense dimensionality, and that is one reason why they're coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
                Well, I'll explain one thing to you. At the speed of light matter will cease to exist, therefore they do not travel in our dimension to get here. There are many more dimensions than you are taught in school. (12, I believe)

Our world is in the process of moving to a less dense dimensionality, and that is one reason why they're coming here.
                Of course!

Anyway, Stephenville is only about twenty minutes away from my town. I was thinking of driving down there to see all the Roswell kooks that are inevitably going to be invading.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'm pretty sure the roswell craft was one of ours too, Cing. Why would anyone "invade"? If anyone got footage, its already on the internet. This is just a publicity stunt by our government to acclimate us to disclosure, coming soon, to a clinton administration near you.

Comment

Bring us back some pictures Cing.

Comment

30 Something people claim to see it and not a single one of them took a picture with a cell phone?
                      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                        30 Something people claim to see it and not a single one of them took a picture with a cell phone?
                        Well, it is in a rural area. People are not so clickity in the sticks. But still, it is amazing that there isn't even a blurry shot of some kind.

@cing, don't forget the tinfoil hat.
                        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

Comment

If I had to live in that town I would be praying for abduction too.

Comment

The aliens were in Texas looking for their leader, George.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X