This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're living in a dream world, Neo

warning: this requires independent thought and the ability to comprehend written language

Lets have a short thought experiment. I doubt this'll last long, but, well, neither will humanity.

Premise A)
    All of modern history, as well as recent scientific and archaeological findings have been groomed (cherry picked) to facilitate a specific agenda wherein (premise B) the youth of the world are conditioned to reject the basic premise of their reality based solely on the common sense god gave them, and the availability of whole foods and consciousness expanding plants and their active chemical compounds.

Now, this normally wouldn't be possible without a very docile and unquestioning population, however, this has been factored into the equation;

enter flouridation:

Why American's are SHEEPLES: FLUORIDE

To Whom It May Concern:

I, Oliver Kenneth Goff was a member of the Communist Party and
    the Young Communist League, from May 2, 1936 to October 9, 1939. During
    this period of time, I operated under the alias of John Keats and the
    number 18-B-2. My testimony before the Government is incorporated in
    Volume 9 of the Un-American Activities Report for the year 1939.

While a member of the Communist Party, I attended Communist
    underground training schools outside the City of New York: In the
    Bues Hall, and 113 East Wells Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The East
    Wells Street School operated under the name of the Eugene Debs School.
    Here, under the tutoring of Eugene Dennis, M. Sparks, Morris Childs,
    Jack Kling and others, we were schooled in the art of revolutionary
    overthrow of the established Government.

We were trained on how to dismantle and assemble mimeograph
    machines, to use for propaganda purposes during the revolution; how
    to work on guide wires and fuel lines of airplanes so that they would
    either burst into flames or crash to the ground because of lack of
    control; how to work on ties and rails to wreck trains; and also the
    art of poisoning water supplies.

We discussed quite throughly the fluoridation of water supplies
    and how we were using it in Russia as a tranquilizer in the prison
    camps. The leaders of our school felt that if it could be induced into
    the American water supply, it would bring-about a spirit of lethargy
    in the nation; where it would keep the general public docile during a
    steady encroachment of Communism. We also discussed the fact that
    keeping a store of deadly fluoride near the water reservoir would be
    advantageous during the time of the revolution, as it would give us
    opportunity to dump this poison into the water supply and either kill
    off the populace or threaten them with liquidation, so that they would
    surrender to obtain fresh water.

We discussed in these schools, the complete art of revolution:
    the seizure of the main utilities, such as light, power, gas, and water;
    but it was felt by the leadership, that if a program of fluoridating
    of the water could be carried out in the nation, it would go a long way
    toward the advancement of the revolution.

The above statements are true.

/s/ Oliver Kenneth Goff

STATE OF COLORADO )
    ) S5
    COUNTY OF ARAPAHOE )

OLIVER KENNETH GOFF, being first duly sworn upon his oath, deposes
    and says that he has the above and foregoing instrument and knows the
    contents thereof, and that the same are true of his own knowledge except
    as to those matters stated on the information and belief as to those he
    believes them to be true.

(SEAL)subscribed and sworn to before me this 22rd day of June A.D., 1957.

The above information was faxed to APFN on Aug. 6, 1993 from ULTRA LIFE
    From FAX: 618-594-7712. This FAX included the following page:

FLUORIDE UPDATE. AUGUST 1993

RECENT DISCLOSURES SHOW THE DANGER OF FLUORIDE AND THE SUPPRESSION OF DAMAGING INFORMATION FROM THE PUBLIC.

FRIDAY MAY 15, 1992, WILLIAM MARCUS, Ph.D, CHIEF TOXICOLOGIST AND SENIOR ADVISOR AT THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY, (EPA) WAS FIRED FOR HIS DISCLOSURES OF HIP FRACTURE, CARCINOGENIC, AND OTHER HEALTH AND LIFE THREATENING EFFECTS OF FLUORIDATION.

JUNE 3, 1993, NEW JERSEY ASSEMBLYMAN JOHN V. KELLY, 242 WASHINGTON AVE. NUTLEY, NJ 07110, MADE A STATEMENT BEFORE THE STATE ASSEMBLY, PARTS OF WHICH ARE HEREIN QUOTED. "WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY DEFINES SODIUM FLUORIDE AS A COLORLESS CRYSTALLINE, WATER SOLUBLE, POISONOUS SOLID, USED CHIEFLY IN THE FLUORIDATION OF WATER, AS AN INSECTICIDE, AND AS A RODENTICIDE. THE NJ HEALTH DEPT RELEASED A STUDY LAST NOVEMBER SHOWING AREAS WITH FLUORIDATED WATER SUPPLIES IN NJ HAD FOUR TIMES MORE OSTEOSCAROMA, A RARE FORM OF BONE CANCER, THAN AREAS NON-FLUORIDATED."

"THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS RECOMMENDED PRESCIPTION FLUORIDE SUPPLEMENTS FOR CHILDREN--FLUORIDE DROPS FOR NEW BORNS AND TABLETS FOR OLDER CHILDREN."

"MY OFFICE CONTACTED AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY FOR STUDIES OF SAFETY AND EFFECTIVINESS OF THESE SUPLEMENTS" "THEY WERE NOT IN POSSESSION, ADVISED THESE COULD BE OBTAINED FROM NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF
    DENTAL RESEARCH IN WASHINGTON, THEY DID NOT HAVE THEM AND ADVISED THESE STUDIES ARE IN DOMAIN OF U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION." FDA HAS HAD NO DRUG APPLICATION, NO STUDIES SHOWING SAFETY OR EFFECTIVENESS OF FLUORIDE DROPS OR TABLETS, ACCORDING TO FRANK FAZZARI, CHIEF OF FDA DRUG
    COMPLIANCE BRANCH, THESE ARE UNAPPROVED NEW DRUGS.!!!

THESE POISONOUS DRUGS HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED FOR OVER 30 YEARS TO MILLIONS OF CHILDREN. IT IS IRRESPONSIBLE TO PERMIT THESE PRODUCTS TO BE PRESCRIBED TO THE MOST VULNERABLE SEGMENT OF OUR POPULATION, OUR CHILDREN.

THE UNION REPRESENTING EPA SCIENTISTS HAS BEEN VERY CRITICAL OF FLUORIDE, CHARGING THAT MANY STUDIES LINKING FLUORIDE TO A WIDE RANGE OF HEALTH PROBLEMS INCLUDING CANCER, HIP AND OTHER BONE FRACTURES, ARE SUPPRESSED. ASSEMBLYMAN KELLY THEN REQUSTED DR. D. KESSLER, COMMISSIONER,
    FDA IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THESE FROM THE MARKET, LETTER DATED JUNE 3, 1993. AT THIS DATE NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO STOP THIS NATIONWIDE POISONING.

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT: FRANK FAZZARI AT FDA 301-295-8073 - DR. WM. MARCUS (301) 972-0707, DR. ROBT. CARTON, (301) 874-2948 OR (301) 619-2004, FORMER PRESIDENT EPA SCIENTIST UNION.

COULD THERE BE A DEEPER, MORE SINISTER REASON FOR FORCING FLUORIDE ON THE PUBLIC? READ THE NOTORIZED STATEMENT FROM OLIVER KENNETH GOFF. YOU DECIDE IF FLUORIDATION IS ONE MAJOR REASON WHY WE ARE A NATION OF "SHEEPLE" AND "COUCH POTATOES".

Re: You're living in a dream world, Neo

Sigh....

Please. Please, let's keep this discussion respectful...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I drink distilled, and I don't like TV shows. Clearly, the conspiracy is true.

Comment

Well, I have to admit.. even I'M surprised by how insane this thread sounds and I'm the one who made it. But the point of this thread is to discuss how stupid we are, because we drink poison willingly, and wonder why this country is so screwed up. It really all does start at the faucet.

Why is there no optional reverse osmosis filter installed in every household? Its not as if theres much choice in the matter when you live in a city and theres only one water company. Its already been proven that fluoride damages tooth enamel, rather than strengthens it.. so the idea of doing it for dental health is ludicrous.

Comment

So apparently fluoridation of water and the giving of fluoride drops to small children in medically safe doses is the cause for the downfall of society and therefore man? Wow, cause it's some big government conspiracy to kill us all instead of being something that we simply didnt know about before, like lead paint or asbestos. But I suppose those were government plots too.

As far as historical and archaeologic data being altered to suit someones agenda, absolutely. Anyone with a tenth of a brain knows that history is written by the winners. You think followers of the third reich would be happier if the holocaust never happened? Probably so, but they lost, so history wont be written that way. Instead, we get our version of history. Someone with common sense takes everything touted as "fact" with a grain of salt and uses a little objectivity. It's not the business of the people who write history to intentionally pull the wool over our eyes for their own amusement, they do it to make themselves and the ideals they believe in look good.

As far as the country being a nation of "sheeple" and "couch potatoes", its not because of anything in the water. Theres fluoride in your toothpaste too, by the way (I bet that doesnt change for people in other countries). We're a lazy nation because we have a free market economy, lots of rights and freedoms, and we're surrounded by guilty pleasures that we can get without leaving the comfort of our own homes. We live in a nation of people who are smart and inventive and can make millions of dollars by selling pieces of toast burned with the impression of the virgin mary on ebay. We're also a nation full of people gullible enough to buy them. I seriously doubt the chemicals in the water are the cause of that.

Also, look at where you're getting the propaganda from. Your deposed witness statement dates back to the 1950s. You know what other great propaganda machine was up and running in that era? McCarthyism, accusing people of being "communists" and stripping them of their rights if they were found guilty. It was a witch hunt and we now know it was crap. Oh, and look, this guy was deposed as a member of the communist party, how strange. Propaganda to fight a propaganda machine that was going full tilt boogie at the time. Come on, are you serious with this at all? The guy talks as if the communists had planned this because they were going to take over the country. Gee, that happened, didnt it? Oh wait, that was in Red Dawn and World In Conflict.

Your second piece of propaganda, written entirely in caps which is annoying enough, comes from "Ultra Life", somewhere that doesnt have any results as a research organization when I tried to check it out. So it's without credentials, making it look bad enough. But lets take this on its merits. So the state of NJ said that there are higher cancer rates in areas with fluoridated water. Well, treating water with fluoride is generally something that is done in highly populated areas, and therefore, you are going to have statstically larger numbers of cancer cases. However, we have no reference in this fax transmittal of what the comparison is based on. It just says there are larger numbers of cases. Larger than where? Sure, I suppose Newark is going to have higher cancer rates than say, Deer Lick, PA. I seriously doubt its cause of the water though. Also, it points out that the fluoride tablets (which I dont think i've ever seen or heard of before as something that the "general public" takes on a regular basis) is a non-FDA approved drug. So what? Theres lots of drugs that people take that arent FDA approved. Does that make them evil and harmful? No. That just means the FDA hasnt guaranteed the results that come from them. Being FDA approved simply means that its guaranteed to do what it says it does, which is why diet pills arent FDA approved for the most part.

It was also written in 1993, which was 15 years ago by my watch. Something a bit more recent and relevant might be pertinent to your cause about now.

The whole tinfoil hat routine is getting a bit old around here. If its pertinent to todays world, perhaps we might be willing to debate it, but the fact that this thread has been up for two days and has recieved one response that wasnt intended as a joke or moderation (that being this one) means one of two things:
          A.) We're too stupid to answer the topic, meaning you win and the conspiracy is true.
          or, and more likely
          B.) We can look at your "evidence", see that its hogwash conspiracy theorism, and are simply too unimpressed and unconcerned to bother ourselves debating a trivial, outdated, noncredentialed, and tinfoil-hattish topic.

This isnt a "thought experiment" unless by that you mean your thoughts vs. everyone else's thoughts. We've seen where that road leads already.

Furthermore, this belongs in the sandbox. You started yet another thread aimed at prodding people into a debate in which you're going to be unflinchingly one-sided on regardless of how your argument is shot down. Thats not something that belongs in Gen.Discussion. Please put your threads in the right place from now on, and I dont mean that insultingly.

EDIT: Come counterpoints for you to look at from reputable sources:
          http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...oridated-water
          http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/gen.../fluoride.html
          http://www.fluorideinfo.org/
          http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/
          Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 01-20-2008, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando
            Well, if it were to stay on-topic, I believe you would request we keep this topic

INSANE

:D
            Touche.
            sigpic

Formerly of the fabled 3rd Special Forces Detachment

"On that day half a century ago, our species was pushed to the crumbling edge of extinction. And as we teetered on that precipice, staring down into the abyss, a hand reached out, pulled us back from the brink, and gave us hope... the hand of a Hero."

Comment

Did you know that the film Dr. Strangelove is actually a documentary?
              A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Everyone knows that now. Amazing how the Flurides made everyone forget about the cave era and the 10 to 1 ratio. Those must've been the times.

Comment

Mentholated is General Jack Ripper :D
                  "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

Did you even write any of this yourself? Or did you just copy paste it?
                    Skud

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
                      I was gonna say! I thought the conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids was old news.

Comment

Personally I enjoy having metholated around here...
                        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

The Fiendish Fluoridators always made me snicker when playing the card game Illuminati.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
                            And you do know that E-Male is actually Dr. Strangelove, right? No, really, he's a college professor named Michael Strangelove!

Comment

Pretty much a http://www.dhmo.org/ thread.
                              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...