Bill Clinton has a dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton has a dream

He's a big fan of the 15 minute nap, but this one unfortunately was caught on TV during a service to honor Martin Luther King.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/33364.html

Lucky Shot

Re: Bill Clinton has a dream

I totally feel for the guy. Minus the national TV cameras, I've been in his shoes...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yeah. I'm no fan of the man, but I kinda feel for him. I'm sure he's been run ragged lately, doing appearances for every event under the sun. Then he gets hit by a long speech that he's heard for the gajillionth time after probably running on like 2 hours of sleep from the previous night. This is one of the rare occasions where I'll give a Clinton the benefit of the doubt.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

WOW.. that's genuine sleepiness.. I've been there, and to think he knows that cameras are on him. Thats rough.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
          WOW.. that's genuine sleepiness.. I've been there, and to think he knows that cameras are on him. Thats rough.
          I don't think he's embarrassed by much anymore.

Comment

look at his posture too...
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Yeah.. the dude was wiped out.

@ Bergler.. yeah.. I wouldn't be either if I were in his shoes. There is also a certain point of exhaustion when it doesn't matter anymore and ya just don't care.
              sigpic

Comment

he musta 'inhaled' alot the night before, among doing other things/people/interns
                powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                  he musta 'inhaled' alot the night before, among doing other things/people/interns
                  I wonder when people will put the scandal to rest. The percentage of married men that have an affair is astronomically high in this country. No man, no politician, and even no WOMAN is infallible. I think it's a moot point to keep bringing it up, over and over, that he cheated on his wife.
                  Skud

Comment

Religious folk take such scandal quite seriously. The most extreme will kill over it. The less extreme will certainly vote based on it. (Think of voting as polite violence.)
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I am not sure which part I like better, the rapid eye blinking wake up or the masterful use of nodding in agreement when his synapses re-engage after a regaining consciousness.

Comment

I felt like this yesterday.... I have definitely been in his shoes in this situation (like Cing said--minus the cameras).
                        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Not first time he takes a nap infront of the cameras.
                          You've got red on you.

Comment

Man, that is me in French class after too little sleep. Honestly it is the worst thing when you are so tired you can't even force yourself to stay awake.
                            The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
                            #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
                            83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Man, he looked downright cozy. Funniest part was after all that, he looks at his watch.
                              Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                              Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X