leejo, pimp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leejo, pimp

You know you've made it to the big time when Chase Cards offers you a pair of SWEET "Prime" tickets to Legally Blonde, the Musical.

Gosh I have so many people to thank. Well, Apo and Cing I guess, for not banning me. Some of my forum foes: I couldn't do it without you. You are the homosexual cross-dressing obese identity thieves to my Rush Limbaugh. The baby-killing, drug-addicted, terrorist godless wimpy yins to my upstanding, charming, robust, and astonishingly good-looking yang.

My lovely wife and beautiful children - you are my rock. I love you.

Anyway, I'm out of time. Legally Blonde y'all! WOOOOOO!!!

Re: leejo, pimp

You aint a true pimp. You need a card that brings you money back each month like a good Ho does. (not tickets or BJ coupons, etc.)

I have such a card ("cash returns" card)... she's getting a little worn, but she's still workin it

Comment

My Chase card fetches me cash too. That's why I use it for business travel. Last year I billed just under $70k in travel expenses and Chase paid me back a decent chunk of change on those transactions AND picked up a pair of PRIME Legally Blonde, The Musical tickets. I'm hoping for Diego On Ice next.

Question my pimphood (pimpiness? pimptastic status?) again and I'll cut you.

Comment

I'm trying to remember how the line from "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Gangsta" goes (you may remember the song from Office Space)...

Oh yeah...
        "Real gangstas dont have to flex nuts, cause real gangstas know they got em." (not the exact words, but the exact words are kinda inappropriate)
        I believe the same thing applies to pimps.
        Cut me now, ese! :icon26:

Comment

Excuse me if I'm giddy with delight over my "Prime" Legally Blonde, The Musical tickets. I assure you, when I glide past the hoi poloi on my way to the Prime seats at Legally Blonde, The Musical, I will neither flex nor front. I may be dressed like Bootsy Collins the day after laundry day, but you just gotta OWN the outfit, you know? "What, this old purple fur coat? No I've had it for years. I just wore it to match my python boots". Something like that so people know you've been pimping a long time. A veteran of the Prime chick-comedy-broadway-spinoff scene too. A playa.

Comment

You can never be me!

Comment

You would feel so much better if you would show me how to funk like you do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X