Another negative bounce?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another negative bounce?

What if any impact on the Kerry campaign do you suppose these (looking to be) forged docs that are comig out will have?

Ben Barnes, who was on 60 Minutes Wed night claimed to have personally secured Bush a spot in the National Guard while he was Lt. Gov, but it's now turning out that this memory must have been "seared" in him since Bush swore in in 1968 and he became Lt. Gov. in 1969. Oh, and he's a major Kerry donor and his daughter is calling him a liar.

Throw your hands in the air and party like you just don't care, Kerry fans! It's non-stop fun on the campaign trail these days.

Re: Another negative bounce?

The popular conspiracy theory is that Senator Clinton's camp is intentionally organizing these horrible campaign bungles so that Senator Kerry will fail. 2008 is when Senator Clinton is most likely to make her bid for presidency... She can't/won't be able to do that if Senator Kerry is already in office, and she doesn't want to wait until 2012.

Comment

That's it! It's that evil, conniving WOMAN behind all of this! Man, she gets too much credit for being some huge influence on politics today.

Comment

If Kerry is getting tripped up by someone in his own party I'm sure he's got the mad skills needed to fight a more effective war on terror and pay your medical bill too.

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
          That's it! It's that evil, conniving WOMAN behind all of this! Man, she gets too much credit for being some huge influence on politics today.
          I wouldn't say it's her personally, but she and her husband have got to be some of the most powerful people in the Democratic Party. This presidential race is not looking too good for the dems, is it too much to suspect that Senator Kerry might be sacrificed for the good of the party? I don't have a doubt that Senator Clinton is going to be the person to beat in 2008. Our current Vice President certainly isn't going to be running for President, so who are the Republicans going to put up against Senator Clinton? My vote would definitely go for Condaleeza Rice, but I'm not sure if the GOP would go for that...

Comment

Mayor Rudy will boot her out of the senate in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
              Mayor Rudy will boot her out of the senate in 2 years.
              Ooh, screw the senate race, how 'bout the Mayor as Prez and the NSA as Veep? That would be sweet... Rudy is certainly charismatic and an excellent leader. Ms. Rice could bring in the black vote and negate Senator Clinton's draw for women voters.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X