Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant douche v. Turd Sandwich

I just saw this Bill Clinton opion slash headline:
    “She (she-who-must-be-obeyed) and John McCain are very close,” he said. “They always laugh that if they wound up being the nominees of their party, it would be the most civilized election in American history and they’re afraid they’d put the voters to sleep because they like and respect each other.”
    and it occurred to me that while McCain could be a successful VP on a Clinton ticket, Clinton on a McCain ticket would lose whatever support he can hope for from the Republican party. And yet, Clinton will probably be the next pres. Funny.

Well, I'll turn 40 shortly after the next president is inaugurated, and I can't think of a better way to ring in the new regime than with a prostate exam.

Re: Giant douche v. Turd Sandwich

I recommend a colonoscopy. Those are fun, too. I got to watch mine on a video monitor, and asked the doc if I could get a DVD. He said they don't record it, but he gave me a wallet-sized photo. (I threatened once to use it as my forum avatar.) Now if only there was some way to get it on my driver's license....
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Re: Giant douche v. Turd Sandwich

I'll get one of those on Ruination Day. Good practice for the 15th

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse