Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiots....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Idiots....

    I hate people who think they have some sort of birthright to something they killed millions of people for.

    I am currently doing a history project on the Nazi propaganda of the past and of the "Neo Nazi" material of today. I've found websites for recruiting people and all of the IDIOTIC things these people think they are.

    WARNING: HATEFUL AND AWFUL THINGS HERE!!! http://www.americannaziparty.com/

    Religion and race do not matter today. It's all an illusion created by man's obsession over who is better or smarter.

    Comments on these things.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

    My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

    Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

    When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

  • #2
    Re: Idiots....

    You know about free speech, right :p

    And I dare you to go to Israel and say that Religion does not matter. Or go to Harlem or LA and say race does not matter.
    Skud


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Idiots....

      Maybe it would be more proper to say that if your beliefs include the idea that other people need to be killed because of the falsity of their beliefs, then your religion has just ceased to matter.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Idiots....

        Oh i forgot to mention that those people of Islamic faith that rioted because some cartoonist poked fun at the Prophet Muhammad said that they should put regulation on our Freedom of Speech. Yet cartoonist of their faith constantly insult the Jewish community with their pictures.

        [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0fK_TPhYY&eurl=http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2008/01/past-nazi-propaganda-todays-islamic.html[/media]

        We aren't allowed to make fun of them yet they insult everyone else.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

        My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

        Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

        When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Idiots....

          Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
          Oh i forgot to mention that those people of Islamic faith that rioted because some cartoonist poked fun at the Prophet Muhammad said that they should put regulation on our Freedom of Speech. Yet cartoonist of their faith constantly insult the Jewish community with their pictures.

          [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0fK_TPhYY&eurl=http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2008/01/past-nazi-propaganda-todays-islamic.html[/media]

          We aren't allowed to make fun of them yet they insult everyone else.
          Right or wrong wasn't the issue with the fact that their religion doesn't allow depictions of the Prophet Muhammad to be displayed? I also watched the video and I agree with the base message that there were a lot of similarities between the cartoons from the Nazi's and the Muslim world, but I only saw one religious figure, the Pope. I can only imagine the outcry from the Christian community if a Muslim cartoonist were to publish a depiction of Jesus Christ doing something that Christians found offensive.
          Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

          Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Idiots....

            Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
            I can only imagine the outcry from the Christian community if a Muslim cartoonist were to publish a depiction of Jesus Christ doing something that Christians found offensive.

            I am sure that there would be some angry Christians out there, but they aren't about to go start torching embassies and kill innocent people.
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Idiots....

              Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
              I am sure that there would be some angry Christians out there, but they aren't about to go start torching embassies and kill innocent people.
              I'm not going to go the conspiracy theory route here ;)

              You are right, I would hope Christians would never take it to that extreme, but stranger things have happened.


              EDIT: I simply mean that I'm sure most people of the Islamic faith wouldn't torch an embassy either because of a cartoon. But I am sure there are extremes in any religious faith. Hell there are "Christians" that protest funerals for the fine men and women that serve in our armed forces, I would never imagine a person of Christian faith doing that.
              Last edited by Catman1975; 01-30-2008, 06:02 PM. Reason: Clarification
              Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

              Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Idiots....

                Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
                I'm not going to go the conspiracy theory route here ;)

                You are right, I would hope Christians would never take it to that extreme, but stranger things have happened.


                EDIT: I simply mean that I'm sure most people of the Islamic faith wouldn't torch an embassy either because of a cartoon. But I am sure there are extremes in any religious faith. Hell there are "Christians" that protest funerals for the fine men and women that serve in our armed forces, I would never imagine a person of Christian faith doing that.
                tou'che ;)
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone



                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Idiots....

                  I almost got in trouble in fifth grade for this:

                  It was a discussion about the Holocaust, etc., etc. The teacher tried to sum up the primary point of why the Nazis were so bad- "This is what happens when those who are intolerant of others get into power."

                  I said, "...but you're not tolerating them."

                  Discussing the incident later that day with my mom, my mom said, "You just shouldn't talk about those things."
                  "Why?" I asked.
                  "...because you just shouldn't."

                  A lesson in PC, if you will :P
                  ---------------
                  Doc-in-training

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Idiots....

                    We make fun of Jesus Christ all the time. Look at Family Guy or Southpark.

                    Though people of Christian faith have their extremist. When DOGMA was about to be released, the staff of the movie got death threats from Christians and other people.
                    |TG-6th|SirNerd

                    My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

                    Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

                    When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Idiots....

                      To be honest, the "God Hates Fags" is even worse than attacking embassies. Why? Because dishonoring ANY funeral or burial service is just sick. War happens, but people who believe what "God Hates Fags" believes are just wrong.
                      Skud


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Idiots....

                        Hell, "God hates anything" is already a surefire way not to get any love in the world.

                        It's always the same speech. In their faith, it's "God is eternally merciful and loving... except for these guys. Yes, those ones over there! KEEL THEEEEEM!"
                        GOD IS DEAD. THE N00BS TEAMKILLED HIM.


                        Titan specialist!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Idiots....

                          God is an excuse for people to do awful things.

                          You have a psychopathic murderer who says that God told hims to kill.

                          You have the crusade that Christians said that God wanted them to take the Holy Land.
                          |TG-6th|SirNerd

                          My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

                          Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

                          When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Idiots....

                            Originally posted by Augustus Gloop View Post
                            Maybe it would be more proper to say that if your beliefs include the idea that other people need to be killed because of the falsity of their beliefs, then your religion has just ceased to matter.
                            What if theres a case where one group's beliefs indirectly or directly causes harm to another? Are they still entitled to believe what they want? Well, I say yes. But there is a line you cross and when you cross that line, what you do with those beliefs is ultimately your own responsibility.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Idiots....

                              Religion requires faith. Faith is just another word for gullibility, belief in something without evidence. With a bit of critical thinking skills, and a dose of patience, this kind of hate wouldn't exist.

                              But as Goko points out, questioning authority, the first step in establishing critical thinking, isn't tolerated even in the halls of academia. PC of any kind is the foe of enlightenment.

                              Elsewhere here someone posted a link to an offensive video. The first instinct of many TG'ers was to close the thread, perhaps even to delete it. Sound familiar? Free speech means nothing if it doesn't protect offensive speech. If you don't like what someone is saying, present an alternative that's better reasoned and supported by the evidence.

                              Learn how to sell. When was the time you bought something from someone who screamed at you? Combine a good product (knowledge) with good salesmanship and you don't need to silence those you disagree with. Your customers will ignore them and put them out of business.
                              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

                              snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

                              Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X