If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Zippo has MUCH more style and character than a Bic or Colibri... There's just so much history behind them. And if you're in the middle of a military exercise and don't have any lighter fluid handy, diesel fuel works to get you burning again!
HEh I will stick with my zippo when you pull one out to light a ladies cig its a definitly a mark in your favor cause it shows you have style and responsible enough to maintain it,hence you are probably able to maintain her !
Had to resurect this due to the smoking ban thread. BTW zippos rule all other forms of lighters.
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife