Kid Causes the "Make-A-Wish Foundation" to go Bankrupt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Causes the "Make-A-Wish Foundation" to go Bankrupt

A kid with Leukemia found a loop-hole by wishing for Unlimited Wishes and is now costing the foundation 4 times what its yearly cost it, for just one person. Now I understand that he is gonna die and such, but thats just so selfish. He's ruining it for ever other child in the world with a deadly illness. I just hope hes ready to answer to the big man upstairs.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27357

Re: Kid Causes the "Make-A-Wish Foundation" to go Bankrupt

I really shouldn't find that so funny
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

... I want a Pirate ship.
      -

Comment

Hehe this is disturbing... Everyone knows of course that it isn't true
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Well I thought the whole "wishing away the legal team" kind of put that point across...
          -

Comment

You realize this is fake right? Today Now is a news parody put on by The Onion.
            | | |

Comment

Google will be the demise of all my fun :P Good job with finding out so quickly that it wasn't real.

Comment

if you heard closly, the male anchor says ' keep granting wishes until the day he dies' and the female anchor responds 'we can only hope it is soon'
                powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I love Onion-related stuffs.
                  ---------------
                  Doc-in-training

Comment

The Onion is god's gift to regularly circulated media. However, if you look back at the past 8 years of stuff the onion has done involving the current administration, it's scary that a comedy newspaper got so much stuff right.

Comment

That's because The Onion and the Daily Show are both put out by a secret Black Project organization that doesn't exist on paper anywhere. Once you realize Jon Stewart is a 33rd-level Mason, anyone sees the obvious connection to the Skull and Bones Society and their control of the media. The information they have is supposedly the writings of Nostradamus that have been unraveled using The Bible Code, but of course, we all know that's a lot of bull. That's just a red herring to throw off conspiracy wackos and people who still think JFK and Elvis were Homo Sapiens!. :row__520:

The Onion symbolizes the radio frequency signature of Tesla's "Black Box" weapon, it's so obvious. Anyone who recognizes that also would know where Tesla got the ideas for his design: the Scroll of the --------. (There's no point in mentioning them by name, besides, I'd have to rip out your tongue and make you gargle with salmon eggs and pop-rocks for you to pronounce it correctly.) Anyway, the scroll is The Key. By making it sound like comedy, they can disguise the truth in plain sight, so all those who know The Signs can be updated everywhere at once, as long as they're drinking fluoridated water (essential to descendants of Atlantis). Didn't you watch Men In Black? That was the First Sign! Everything else just naturally followed.

If you don't believe me, look for yourself. The Nazca lines in Peru, Leonardo DaVinci's rock formations in "The Holy Family", Stonehenge's missing stones and the distribution of cobalt deposits on Earth all prove it--and if you need me to explain that, then I just feel sorry for you--you'll never be able to grasp what it all means. There's no point trying to explain. Only an idiot would try to explain to sheep.

Let me explain... An ancient source of prescient knowledge was discovered in a deep network of tunnels under Switzerland by Hasidic Jews (present-day Atlantians, in case you STILL don't get it) hiding from the Nazis (descendants of the Sons of Cain, who were slaves of the reptiloids). The Hasidim eventually brought the scroll back to Communist Russia, to make the ink visible using oil from the Tunguska Crater. That's where Tesla was doing his molecular vibrational experiments at the time, so he realized they were there for the same reason. He was able to get close to it using his radio-wave modulator to bend light, making him invisible. Anyway, Tesla had to die once he saw the scroll; he wasn't of the Tribe of Levi, and so Edison (a 33rd-level Mason and a Skull) made sure he didn't leave America once he got there. But that's all been substantiated; anyone who wants the truth can find that out.

What's really interesting is that the tunnels turned out to be the Underground Railroad used in about 25,000 BC by the Gnomes of Zurich, who would travel them to escape from their reptiloid overlords, and reach the sanctuary of Atlantis, in the Mediterranean. That's why submarines can barely operate in the Mediterranean, and why ancient Greeks always avoided The Scylla and Charybdis--makes sense, right? The tunnels were enlarged since the establishment of the State of Israel by the Zionists, of course.

Now they reach from Israel to all the "10 heads of The Beast", the nations that were founded by the Roman Empire, so they could sneak-attack their enemies in the Armageddon. Of course, the UN found out and started using Scalar Warfare to cause earthquakes and severe weather--unfortunately, it also caused microrifts in the molecular dipoles of some of the 5th, 6th and 7th period elements in series 6-14. The destabilization will likely have a cascading effect which can only end in the Earth's magnetosphere reversing poles and subsequent severe anomalous precession (hello, Pleistocene 2!), or causes the tonal dampening of superstrings, and a return to pre-Big Bang aether.

Either way, you won't have to respond to another post by Mentholated, I got here first. Oh look. I have 665 posts.
                      sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Axis of Eeevil View Post
                        (Insert Axis's comic genius here)

Either way, you won't have to respond to another post by Mentholated, I got here first. Oh look. I have 665 posts.
                        Dude, that was fan-freaking-tastic!

Comment

Eeevils post
                          Dude.. you crack me UP!
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't be sheeple! Be Tialinager...ple!

(high five to any who recognize the "smoosh")
                            Last edited by leejo; 02-07-2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD FNORD

This message brought to you by the [2.0880468 10^31].
                              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X