We have a winnah!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a winnah!

WSJ is reporting that Romney is dropping out. Unless the Huckster keeps fighting the good fight, McCain can now start socking the $$ away for the big show while the left bleeds and divides itself. Stay tuned!

Re: We have a winnah!

McCain is Doo-DOO....but I am glad Rommeny is dropping....
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Huckster is going to win. I mean, how could he lose?
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
        McCain is Doo-DOO....but I am glad Rommeny is dropping....
        "Rommeny"

(I kid b/c I love, Turkish :P)

I've not been able to follow the primaries half as close as I'd like- thus, I'm not quite sure what I'm missing out on in terms of candidates who have dropped out.
        ---------------
        Doc-in-training

Comment

Looks like Ron Paul may yet win this if he keeps picking up this many delegates.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor Goku View Post
            "Rommeny"

(I kid b/c I love, Turkish :P)

I've not been able to follow the primaries half as close as I'd like- thus, I'm not quite sure what I'm missing out on in terms of candidates who have dropped out.
            Pretty much, for the Democrats it's a dead heat between Obama and Clinton. And for the Republicans it's Huckabee and McCain, as well as the ever persistent Ron Paul :p
            "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

Originally posted by OrdoSanguis View Post
              as well as the ever persistent Ron Paul :p
              Ooo, I forgot about him. I'm putting all my money on Ron Paul for 2008!
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                Ooo, I forgot about him. I'm putting all my money on Ron Paul for 2008!
                What I heard is that the Libertarian party and one other is trying to get him to be the candidate.

And if Ralph Nader runs as the Green parties candidate we got us selves a race!

I wish, for just one election, that the Dems and Reps couldn't be involved in the election. Have a Paul vs Nader presidential election would be absolutely fantastic.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

And what becomes of Chuck Norris's rep when Huckaby has to drop out?
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

i got a text from a 5 didget number that was like... ron paul pwns, low taxes, no amnesty, vote 4 R.P. the only true conservative....

weird ehh?