Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird abilities.

Alrighty, I wanna know what you fellow freaks can do. :D

I can go cross eyed with one eye. Like, one looks at my nose, the other straight.
    sigpic

Re: Weird abilities.

I can TK Ferris whenever I damn well please!
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Turkish, thats not a skill. Everyone can do that, and they frequently do.

I have a couple freakish things, not necessarily abilities, but freakish nonetheless. I have eidetic (photographic) memory, which is usually more of a pain in the backside than its worth. When I was in school, people hated me for it because I never had to study to blow the curve. I was also born lacking tonsils, wisdom teeth or an appendix. My body just decided to eliminate the extra crap that evolution should have taken care of long ago.

Comment

Ferris, I think you're the next missing link. :P
        sigpic

Comment

I've always thought so. Thus leading to my goal of populating the earth with a legion of mini-Ferrises who will do their father's bidding, eventually leading to my ultimate world domination. Of course, once we get interstellar travel, I'll have to start cranking out kids again so I can do it on a galactic scale.

Comment

I have the uncanny ability to avoid pointless threads. Oh wait, no I don't.

:D

Comment

I've been on Digg to long to have that ability...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                I have eidetic (photographic) memory, which is usually more of a pain in the backside than its worth. When I was in school, people hated me for it because I never had to study to blow the curve.
                I don't want to knock on you or anything, but the majority of people (all) I've met who said they had eidetic memory didn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidetic_memory

This might help though.

I was also born lacking tonsils, wisdom teeth or an appendix. My body just decided to eliminate the extra crap that evolution should have taken care of long ago.
                Now that's just cool. Prenatal abilities ftw!
                ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I can sense electrical and strong magnetic current at a distance with my fingertips. I also know when lighting is about to strike.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I am able to read people's intentions and communicate non-verbally (and non-physically) with animals. But I tend to subscribe with the idea that all humans have psychic abilities, and that some of us are more tuned out from them than others (they interpret things on a more materialistic, coincidental manner).

I simply follow my instincts and I've discovered that we're all actually cosmic beings and that thought is the only real existence. The universe in material form is simply consciousness experiencing itself. If you as a conscious being understand that, you can shape reality and perceive information that your 5 senses normally would not provide you.

Comment

Thus leading to my goal of populating the earth with a legion of mini-Ferrises who will do their father's bidding, eventually leading to my ultimate world domination.
                      It looks like it has already started Ferris, good work!
                      Attached Files
                      "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X