Someone is lying about HGH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is lying about HGH

Is anyone watching this reality TV show playing out in a congressional hearing room today? You can actually watch it live online via CNN.com video.

Either Roger Clemens or Brian McNamee (the trainer who testified that he administered HGH to Clemens) is lying. It's fascinating to me how they can blatantly contradict one another under oath, yet no one points this obvious fact out. Instead they nitpick details, play he-said-she-said, and say it's all about the children. Amazing.

Re: Someone is lying about HGH

Thanks for the heads up.. im watching it now.. I need a good laugh today :)
    Dizlor

Comment

Granted, one of them pretty much has to be lying. But I fall into the camp of really not caring much which one it is. As far as I know neither of them is actually accused of a crime (besides possibly lying), so to me this is just another example of Congress wasting its time sticking its nose where it doesn't belong.

That said, "Congress wasting its time" may not be a bad thing, considering how much damage they can do when they actually get to work on legislation. ;)

Comment

I had to just turn it off but I kept fliping back to it form DVD to TV mode, it looked bad... I just can't believe Mr Clemens anymore

Comment

Does anyone know where one could download the entire video of the hearing? Or at least most of it. If not I'll just watch all the clips on espn's site. I wasn't able to watch it live, but I'd really like to see it.

As far as Congress wasting its time, yes they probably are, but Roger Clemens asked for this hearing to have his day in court to tell his side of the story. Not sure why since what I've seen and heard so far, Clemens got killed today. McNamee did too, but he looks more believable than Roger. What a circus this is.

And yes I also find it hilarious that they both sit there and contradict each other right in front of Congress. Someone's obviously lying and perjuring himself. With the major points I've already heard, so far I'm not buying what Roger is selling.

Comment

Im more interested in knowing why the government is so interested in this when they dont have the rest of our countries problems solved. Really blows to see my tax dollars wasted on a "sport issue", when baseball has their own way of dealings with this crap.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
              Im more interested in knowing why the government is so interested in this when they dont have the rest of our countries problems solved. Really blows to see my tax dollars wasted on a "sport issue", when baseball has their own way of dealings with this crap.
              http://www.downsizedc.org/blog/2007/...ss_on_steroids
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

nice...and thanks for that link. It just boggles my mind to see congress trying to take this issue seriously, like they better fix it or the ball wont throw straight.
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

I think both are not being truthfull. But the real issue is this something that is the Governments responsibility to investigate (grandstanding) and waste tax payers money and time on. IMO this is a waste of time and an abuse of power.
                  Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Why don't they try to figure out a way to prevent drug use instead of harping on the past. Everyone already knows there is or was rampant drug use in MLB. Clemens and Bonds aren't getting into the Hall of Fame let's move on. I wonder how the boys in Iraq feel about congress spending there time interrogating a baseball pitcher.

Comment

Or just let them use the drugs. They already train and diet in ways no normal human would consider. That's not natural, either.

I think it would be much more fun to watch MLB if ordinary people played, with a beer in one hand and a cheeseburger in the other. (Oh, wait, how are they going to hold the bat? :p)
                      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X