If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
One big central room with tunnels that lead of to five or six mini-rooms. I would want it about 100 feet underground and completely self supporting.
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife
A Thunderbirds style island would be cool.
lol, the Death Star description is pretty cool-
The Death Star: If you're thinking going overboard when you build your secret lair, don't half-ass it. Once the scales are tipped, just go ahead and go balls out and pour your limitless funds and manpower into the construction of a base so big, it gets mistaken for a small moon. Add fleets of ships, massive armies, and trash-compactor monster, and a massive planet-destroying weapon, and you've got a base that'll make people **** their pants. Until some insolent farm boy comes and ****s with your ventilation system. Jackass.
Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
Irregular since 2007.