• Show
Clear All

• next truck !

My Next Truck

Re: next truck !

I'll bet somewhere a gas station owner just said: "Cha-Ching!"

Comment

yeah but unfortunatly the citizens of florida are thinking, **** me not another hurricane in the making.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

70 gallon fuel tank or 301L per tank..... That would cost me $267.89 per fill up.
        Not in this lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by patorean
          70 gallon fuel tank or 301L per tank..... That would cost me $267.89 per fill up.
          Not in this lifetime.
          No kidding !! But if I had the choice between the H2, or this...it'd definetly be this one ! :D

Comment

That behemoth represents just about everything thats wrong with transportation, our society, and state of our environment.

It's so offensive its laughable...
            Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
            Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Phyllis may very well need to tow a huge trailer to the job. Not EVERYONE who drives a truck like that needs it to get in and out of starbucks.

Comment

Yeah right...whatever it takes to justify it to yourself.
                Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

Well a guy who lives around the corner from me is in construction and tows a gigantic trailer around all day long in order to do his job and he drives a gigantic F350 truck to do it. I know Phyllis is in the same line of work. Some need these tools.

Comment

Heh...cracks me up....seems everything one chooses to do for him/herself has to be justified in the eyes of others :icon_conf :icon_lol:

Comment

hey man i was kidding, my dad drives a 3.5 V6 GDI mitsubishi pajero and my brother a 2.0 sports car. i really dont give a rats ass about the enviroment or global warming as there is still no direct or concrete proof that burning fossil fuels is the cause.

the world was at one point very similar to the way its going now, millions of years ago, long long long before any ford factory opened.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                        hey man i was kidding,
                        No problem :)

i really dont give a rats ass about the enviroment or global warming as there is still no direct or concrete proof that burning fossil fuels is the cause.

the world was at one point very similar to the way its going now, millions of years ago, long long long before any ford factory opened.
                        OMG ! someone make a note...dude and I agree on something ! :)
                        Well said Dude :icon14:

Comment

I never said anyone needed to justify it to me, what I said was..."whatever it takes to justify it to yourself."

This isn't target marketed to commercial use, its another bigger uglier luxury SUV. It's impractical and probably way to expensive for contruction or any industrial purposes.

If you think this truck isn't just some more offensive "bigger is better" bullcrap, here's a little from the webpage.

" Superior Interior
                          For people who want to make a statement while driving in luxury, try a customized black International CXT featuring leather interior with wood grain trim, reclining captain chairs, a fold-down bench that can be used as a bed, an overhead compartment with drop-down DVD, an XM satellite premium radio system and a rear-mounted camera for increased visibility behind the vehicle."

Comment

first of all. all of that stuff ghost is very very useful, apart from the fold down dvd player possibly.

i go fishing as often as possible and i sure would like a cpmpartment for a bed. i always have to come home on a long drive or pay for a hotel. i would much rather just camp out where i am in my car.

the leather interior while looking nice is infact practical. if the car is going to do any long haul drives you are going to need it to be comfortable and easy to clean, leather does that.

and the rear mounted cameras are brilliant, i want one, i was in a cab once and he was using one... you could see with absolutly no delay what was behind the furthest thing at the back of your car was. reversing into tight spots becomes childs play.

what point are you making, and if he doesnt have to justify it to you, why are you soo against SUV's. they are so much more than practical, they are also fast and they look cool.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
                              " Superior Interior
                              For people who want to make a statement while driving in luxury, try a customized black International CXT featuring leather interior with wood grain trim, reclining captain chairs, a fold-down bench that can be used as a bed, an overhead compartment with drop-down DVD, an XM satellite premium radio system and a rear-mounted camera for increased visibility behind the vehicle."

*note* keyword customized

they look cool
                              You got that right...that's an awesome machine :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed