Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pure Win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pure Win

    Delectable - 70 Druid
    Nymphai - 70 Rogue
    Meepmeep - 70 Warlock

  • #2
    Re: Pure Win

    looks like a fail to me

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Pure Win

      Wow. Just wow.
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Pure Win

        I had a roomie do that in college, It was funny as hell at the time. He got away with first degree burns on his face and inside his mouth (which was not so funny)

        Sarcoma
        Sarcoma.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Pure Win

          Are they lighting brandy and drinking it or something?
          How stupid can you get?
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

          Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Pure Win

            I thought you were supose to put out the fire first.

            btw.. nice shot of him blowing fire
            |TG|Gabriel87
            Favorite quotes and sayings:

            Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
            Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

            *If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Pure Win

              When you do the shot you're not supposed to splash it across your face.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Pure Win

                Please refer to the quote at the bottom of my signature.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Pure Win

                  Originally posted by Sarcoma View Post
                  I had a roomie do that in college, It was funny as hell at the time.
                  And I had one do it in Okinawa. Definitely was funny!
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Pure Win

                    Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                    And I had one do it in Okinawa. Definitely was funny!
                    Speaking of which...last weekend I did a flaming habu bomb (habu...sake or something with 151 on top). I was uh...pretty inebriated at the time and I'm glad someone said 'blow it out first' before hand...because I'm SURE I woulda been that guy... Gotta love your first night out in Okinawa.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Pure Win

                      If your drinking and your head is on fire you probably need AA.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Pure Win

                        Originally posted by section-8 View Post
                        Speaking of which...last weekend I did a flaming habu bomb (habu...sake or something with 151 on top). I was uh...pretty inebriated at the time and I'm glad someone said 'blow it out first' before hand...because I'm SURE I woulda been that guy... Gotta love your first night out in Okinawa.
                        Oh yes. I remember the habusake from my Okinawa days. You know that stuff has snake venom in it, right? Gets you completely messsssssssssed up. Most awesome/easiest drunk ever. What's amazing is that they sell it at the Class Six!
                        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Pure Win

                          What I really found funny was his buddy trying to throw another drink on him....... bunch of noobs!
                          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Pure Win

                            Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                            Oh yes. I remember the habusake from my Okinawa days. You know that stuff has snake venom in it, right? Gets you completely messsssssssssed up. Most awesome/easiest drunk ever. What's amazing is that they sell it at the Class Six!
                            Hmmm, there was never any Habu sake in our package store. And if it's Habu sake, then there's a whole pickled snake in the bottle!

                            I bought a bottle to bring home as a souvenir. Well, I got drunk, I mean really drunk, a couple of weeks before I was supposed to rotate and when I woke up the next day, my bottle of Habu sake was empty. I have absolutely no idea what happened to the snake.
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Pure Win

                              Being as drunk as you say you were Cing, you might have mistaken it for the worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle! :D

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X