Reported !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reported !

We should have this as a 1st prize for the person who reports the most in game .....LoL

http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/geek/....html?catid=79

Re: Reported !

I love it when people say that, or similar comments.

They're so uptight- it's incredibly easy to have fun with them, saying things like, "Why don't you cry about it?"
    ---------------
    Doc-in-training

Comment

QQ? He must be an ebay seller.

Comment

I love how all the 4XL and 3XL Sizes are almost sold out but all the other sizes are still in stock... that tells you something...

Comment

There is no indication if that bar chart is linear or proportional. If they sold five of each size, but made 250 large and 25 XXXXFatty, that'd leave 98% L and 80% HEUG.

Comment

I love it when people report you for language in many cases. Honestly it's just a word, it's not going to hurt you. Especially anonymously over the internet.
            "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
            -- Red Forman

Comment

Regardless, the mature environment we promote here doesnt mean "rated m for mature". It means behaving like well mannered adult human beings. This means having the basic self-control to mind your tongue. Obviously, even the most seasoned of us slips from time to time, nobody's perfect. But that doesnt give anyone the right to just unleash their verbal bowels on the people who dont need or want to hear it.

Comment

The shirt that celebrates immaturity! Go ahead, show the world you never advanced past playground antics.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                  The shirt that celebrates immaturity! Go ahead, show the world you never advanced past playground antics.
                  Actually, it's a shirt that's making a joke.

You know, jokes?

The last I checked, adults make jokes too :P
                  ---------------
                  Doc-in-training

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor Goku View Post
                    Actually, it's a shirt that's making a joke.

You know, jokes?

The last I checked, adults make jokes too :P
                    I thought jokes where funny?

Well, I guess immaturity displayed by fat geeks with no life outside the realm of a computer generated fantasy world IS kinda funny.

Ok, I laugh now! hahahah :D
                    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

yuuuup
                      Last edited by Doktor Goku; 02-23-2008, 02:00 PM. Reason: ...
                      ---------------
                      Doc-in-training

Comment

Dok, stop trolling.

You missed the invisible <sarcasam> tags on Gringo's first post (if you need help, read it in the voice of an announcer as if it were being sold on an infomercial); and then you apparently tried to straw-man his comment about "reported" behavior being transposed into real life as if he were taking a shot at you personally.

Here you are, and up and coming superdoc, wasting your precious free time trying to generate drama over A T-SHIRT on the INTERNET.
                        I'm sorry, but in doing so you are charging ur failzor. Have a beer and gb2/b.

Comment

This is my favorite shirt right now. My mom got it for me for Christmas. (and yes, math teacher was my day job before quiting to become a stay at home dad)

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/math+ni...t_/fpt_/c_666/
                          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

My favorite shirts are at ThinkGeek:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/
                            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X