A message I approve of.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message I approve of.....

Thought this was an interesting idea I could get behind.

http://lessig08.org/

I just want to know how everyone else reacts to this...
    Shhhh I'm being made

Re: A message I approve of.....

I admire his ideals, I just hope he gets the chance to practice what he preaches
    sigpic

Comment

Hmm... I like the smell of idealism in the morning.

;D I'd vote for him if I could.

So I'll just contribute in another way: http://www.actblue.com/page/lessig08
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

What's his platform? What's his position on the issues? I couldn't find an Issues link on the first page, so is this another campaign about how well you cry in front of the cameras, or how what we need is "change" but without any details about what that actually means? If that's the style of campaign he'll run, then he should be a natural for the Presidency, where actual principles are the enemy of winning.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I'll agree that this country needs some serious political change. It's rare now that a politician actually does something that is in the best interests of this country - I blame lobbyists for this.

Comment

You and I are lobbyists. The only difference between us and the guys in DC is that we're more limited in resources and can't influence a representative as much.

But imagine if we didn't have representatives: Who would the lobbyists lobby? They'd have to lobby us! And we could lobby each other.

Representational government is obsolete, a system designed for a time when long-distance travel and communications were slow to non-existent. Now we can flash our wishes to the far side of the world in less than a blink of an eye. Who needs representatives in that situation?
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X