• Show
Clear All

• Huh?!

This is....well....what it is.....

Hint Berkely+Marine Corps

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d33_1202865405
    |TG-X|Turkish

Re: Huh?!

I don't understand when poeple do this stuff. There are a number of similiar stunts that have been video taped and posted on the internet. Sometimes I think these individuals do it just to try and get their face on the internet and try to be popular.

Comment

Disappointed in the cops....
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Any of our resident police officers want to let us know whether what they are doing is legal or not? As I understand it, if they trap someone inside the building (i.e. the guy close to the end of the video trying to get out), all of those people could be arrested for kidnapping. I'm sure they'd love to be slapped with a federal felony charge. Some of these people need to be packed into a bus and driven off a cliff. Protesting is one thing, but this has become absolutely ridiculous. Even more that the police do nothing (even when the law is being broken apparently) so they can remain "as neutral as possible". What a load of crap.

Comment

Wow, that got my blood boiling...

Comment

That was something special. Too many cuts to be a "live" leak though.

Also didn't the Berkeley people get a free parking spot right in front of the recruiters to protest? Seems like they don't even respect their own local government...
            Last edited by Birdman1011395; 03-02-2008, 01:52 AM. Reason: Can't spell Berkely, really I can't
            BF 2142:|TG| Birdman10113
            CoD4: |TG|Birdman

Let's put the badges here...

Comment

I agree, very disappointed with the police just standing by and letting it happen.

Comment

NOT even gonna watch past 10 seconds of that crap.

3 things come to my mind immediatly:
                1. Forcing people to stay inside is an extreme fire hazard.
                2. Blocking people from talking to a recruiter, afaik, is a crime
                3. Why are they allowed to prevent movement on a sidewalk?
                Skud

Comment

gosh if they tried that on me they would quickly find me checking them into the the door in which they are blocking, i dont like people who.. in an atempt to stop violence in the middle east, provoke it in the local area, and then say they are victims because they didnt do anything, but in reality, they provoked the violence... i dont have the time of day for these types... and i agree with thebigc, i was kinda un-impressed with the view the cop took on this... is there a law they were breaking? couldnt that cop arrest them all for something? i know i would...

ps: i found myself deleting every other word due to cus words... this crap REALLY pisses me off!