Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a massage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I got a massage

    I went for a massage and the therapist that was assigned to me was this little Asian lady about 45 years old. The massage was going great. Then when she was about to do this stretch where one bent knee is pushed over the other straightened leg, it happened. She suddenly repositioned my balls. It was so they wouldn't get squashed. Then she did it a few more times during the massage. Is that normal? Has anyone ever had that happen?

  • #2
    Re: I got a massage

    Its called a "Happy Ending." You pay more for her to keep going. ;)
    | | |

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I got a massage

      Wha?? For real? So are your balls hanging down to your knees or something?
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

      <---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I got a massage

        lol, she didn't say "me love you long time!" ?



        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I got a massage

          A "therapist" sure man :D



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I got a massage

            Itís not uncommon. If you are at a message therapy session its just part of the job. If you went to Chens all-nite Asain message I donít think you would post that, I hope.

            Sarcoma
            Sarcoma.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I got a massage

              This is common -- at the college I attend, we have a Massage Therapy program that allows students/faculty to get FREE sessions. I go there every Wednesday, and its about time for my appointment :)
              -F-

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I got a massage

                Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                I went for a massage and the therapist that was assigned to me was this little Asian lady about 45 years old. The massage was going great. Then when she was about to do this stretch where one bent knee is pushed over the other straightened leg, it happened. She suddenly repositioned my balls. It was so they wouldn't get squashed. Then she did it a few more times during the massage. Is that normal? Has anyone ever had that happen?
                A person I know started to train to be a massage therapists. He dropped out after describing a training session that went much like what you described.

                Normally you ask the person to "adjust" and the problem takes care of itself. But there are cases, his instructor told him, that you are just going to have to do it yourself or risk injuring the client. Just don't linger. :madsmile:

                We laughed at him for a very long time. He was flaky anyway and probably never would have stuck with it.

                Now while in Hong Kong I got a massage and it was very intimate. Not sexual but just on the verge of being so. While I would say that she didn't linger she also wasn't mechanical about it.

                Depends on context, I suppose.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I got a massage

                  Think of it like your doctor. It's not like she was sending you a signal. Just that- moving your nads.
                  Skud


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I got a massage

                    I'm immediately reminded of this:

                    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKHWzzqC83s[/media]
                    [squadl]
                    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I got a massage

                      Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                      A person I know started to train to be a massage therapists. He dropped out after describing a training session that went much like what you described.

                      Normally you ask the person to "adjust" and the problem takes care of itself. But there are cases, his instructor told him, that you are just going to have to do it yourself or risk injuring the client. Just don't linger. :madsmile:

                      We laughed at him for a very long time. He was flaky anyway and probably never would have stuck with it.

                      Now while in Hong Kong I got a massage and it was very intimate. Not sexual but just on the verge of being so. While I would say that she didn't linger she also wasn't mechanical about it.

                      Depends on context, I suppose.
                      Thanks, I'm happy to know I wasn't molested by a middle aged Vietnamese lady. Or at least I'm not the only one being molested. The next place I go to, I will be sure to inquire about their ball handling policy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I got a massage

                        Some adjustment... better hop she doesn't throw out her back lifting heavy weights on the job.
                        |TG|Switch

                        Better known as:
                        That noob who crashed the chopper.
                        That noob who ran over the mine.
                        That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                        That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I got a massage

                          I have gotten about a dozen in my life and they have never touched my balls. Yours must have just been special.
                          Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I got a massage

                            I can't say I had ever heard of this happening during a "legitimate" massage session, but whatever I guess...
                            "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                            -- Red Forman

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: I got a massage

                              Originally posted by RedForman View Post
                              I can't say I had ever heard of this happening during a "legitimate" massage session, but whatever I guess...
                              If it happens during a shoulder and neck massage I would have some questions.
                              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X