Cop arrests Fireman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop arrests Fireman

I am just shocked this would ever happen.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvgy8lbPO0[/media]
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Cop arrests Fireman

That's messed up! Hopefully the cop has corrected his jerky ways. I'd bet that cop was picked on when he was a kid, so now he's become power trippy.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

lol

Comment

This guy is why cops get a bad rep, they should remove them from duty. I know, at least in Jacksonville, there are many, many guys that want to get on the department but can't due to limitted funds.

Comment

The cop is clearly an idiot, but what the heck is this that follows the video?

Are you kidding me? Some kind of militia group wants to use this as a rallying cry or something? Idiot cop, end of story.

Comment

That is stupid, does the cop have no idea of what his priorities should be? I mean I realize that it is bad to have a highway reduced to only 2 lanes, but the safety of the patient and the first responders (cops, firemen, and paramedics) should be more important than if so-and-so is late for work because they didn't leave home until the last moment possible, and still needed to get their coffee. They should just leave earlier, then they won't be late, and not have to worry about a firetruck in the middle of the highway.

Comment

Certainly not a majority representation of police here, but its *******s like this that validate the things said in the 'anticops' thread.
              |TG|Switch

Better known as:
              That noob who crashed the chopper.
              That noob who ran over the mine.
              That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
              That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

You know what would be funny... If they moved the truck after arguing and the cop got hit by a driver on the highway.... I'd laugh anyways.
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                  You know what would be funny... If they moved the truck after arguing and the cop got hit by a driver on the highway.... I'd laugh anyways.
                  Would that be irony? Where's Leejo when you need him?
                  ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                  No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                    Would that be irony? Where's Leejo when you need him?
                    No, it wouldn't be.
                    [squadl]
                    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Silly copper

Comment

Originally posted by Lasko View Post
                        I mean I realize that it is bad to have a highway reduced to only 2 lanes, but the safety of the patient and the first responders (cops, firemen, and paramedics) should be more important...
                        Exactly... someone's life takes priority over the highway's 2 lanes for a few minutes. That cop is a complete ass-clown.

()

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X