If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife
That is stupid, does the cop have no idea of what his priorities should be? I mean I realize that it is bad to have a highway reduced to only 2 lanes, but the safety of the patient and the first responders (cops, firemen, and paramedics) should be more important than if so-and-so is late for work because they didn't leave home until the last moment possible, and still needed to get their coffee. They should just leave earlier, then they won't be late, and not have to worry about a firetruck in the middle of the highway.
You know what would be funny... If they moved the truck after arguing and the cop got hit by a driver on the highway.... I'd laugh anyways.
"A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown
"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.