Voting: HOW long can FL keep this up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting: HOW long can FL keep this up?

Once again.. Florida is finding itself in the middle of a national voting issue. The democrates don't have enough votes recorded to seat a candidate, because Florida's primary voting was 'disqualified'.

So NOW, all kinds of scenarios are focused over the Florida vote.

So, How long, how often, and how severely can FL continue to do this.. even more crazy.. how can FL seem to continually shake these pivotal elections - by accident and circumstance?

This is now occuring every election. Am I just hearing FL stuff.. or is this happening in your state too?

Just curious..
    sigpic

Re: Voting: HOW long can FL keep this up?

No, florida really does suck THAT bad. But then again, you already know this bud, you live here too!

Comment

I suppose it's possible that Florida is just trying to maintain its Fark tag.
      ---
      Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Ferris.. MAN.. sometimes you gotta wonder..

I think we even need a 'special license plate' (if you live in FL you KNOW what I mean) for this voting stuff.. What would it be?
        sigpic

Comment

God help us if it was a picture of a punch card ballot. Seriously.
          Then again, that would make, what, our four millionth special plate?

Comment

Florida is running out of time to re-do their democratic primary, they need to decide if they are serious about wanting their delegates to count.

Comment

Check out Scott Adams' book "Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey Brain!". He has some pithy things to say about voting. I don't think it's just FL that's so highly qualified to not vote.

I'm pretty sure this was posted to an earlier thread:

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...dentally_leaks
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X