The new $50 bill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new $50 bill

I think that the red and blue stars and stripes make it look MUCH better than the new twenty... Still think the yellow denominations on the back are ugly (but it's a security feature, so...).

What do you all think?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: The new $50 bill

Well, I suppose its not too much to ask that our money be works of art. Now if they just made it in a denomination that I actually might have on me...

Comment

I hope we're still immortalizing Grant for his military leadership, because he was a pretty bad President.

Why can't we pick a cool scientist instead, like the guy that reduced hunger in countries all over the world? http://www.normanborlaug.org/ Well, OK, he's still alive, but surely we can find somebody?

PS. Yes, I guess it's an artistic improvement. *shrug* It still says "In God We Trust" which is bound to annoy some and thrill others. No improvement in our $50 is going to impress me while we've still got the creepy pyramid on our $1. Why don't they force circulation of the Sacajaweas by coining more and sucking up the paper $1s?

Comment

You know why they made the new fifties because i got all the old ones.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

was that you always begging for my spare change?
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            What do you all think?
            I'm thinking my new laser printer ought to do a pretty good job with that .jpg!

FYI: If any guys with the first name "Agent" wearing sunglasses and black ties are reading this I'm just kidding.....really!
            New to TG?

Comment

cant refer to the US dollars as green anymore :(

Comment

Technically, they've been mostly off-white all along. I guess people just didn't like the saying "The only color that matters is white" becuase of the implications. :p
                Originally posted by USN_Squid
                And photoshop for the red "Specimen" words on it? :icon16:

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
                  Lemme know when you find the ink refills for the color shifting ink, will ya?
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X