• Show
Clear All

• "Ultra 1337 Tactical Ar-15"

Notice anything different here?

I do....

:D
    |TG-X|Turkish

Re: "Ultra 1337 Tactical Ar-15"

Clearly she should be making better use of the vehicle for cover.

Comment

Take a look at the MAGAZINE placement.

LOL...JFK!

Sarcoma
      Sarcoma.

Comment

New-and-improved reversable magazine!
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Clearly she should learn how to load her weapon. I wonder how the mag stayed in there since the catch is on the front side of the mag. Not to mention the weight of the rounds int he magazine should have made it drop out. Makes me wonder if it was an empty mag since she is obviously not capable of firing the weapon when it counts.

Comment

So whats the possibility that this was a staged photo after the incident meant to foster civic pride in our brave female police officer?

I would much rather that be the case than to have armed officers with M16s/m4 not knowing how to insert the mag.
            |TG|Switch

Better known as:
            That noob who crashed the chopper.
            That noob who ran over the mine.
            That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
            That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

She hasn't got her finger on the trigger...

How can you put the mag in backwards!?!?

Edit: maybe they were trying to avoid a fatal shooting by firing the bullets blunt-end-first?
              Last edited by westyfield; 03-13-2008, 05:16 PM.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
                So whats the possibility that this was a staged photo after the incident meant to foster civic pride in our brave female police officer?

I would much rather that be the case than to have armed officers with M16s/m4 not knowing how to insert the mag.
                Staged IMO.

Sarcoma
                Sarcoma.

Comment

You may be right. It doesn't look like she has body armor on, she isn't taking much effort to take cover, and she also appears to be really close to the house, if that is the target's residence. After looking at my SR16, the mag is indexed with a raised portion on the back side of the mag and it is not possible to insert it backwards as in the photo without doing a lot of damage to the magazine and the receiver. It would also take quite a bit of strength or a big hammer. The mag catch is on the left side of the rifle and is on the forward half of the mag, so it also would not engage if the mag were backwards.

Comment

I like to see her perform a SPORTS drill.

Comment

I just can't figure out how they got that magazine in there, magazine must have been broken.

Comment

Probably a Photoshop since it looks a bit on the long side also.

Comment

Twin clip?

Of course it has to be back wards because this is a female cop. And they are all stupid and incompetent.
                          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Her elbow looks a bit on the high side as well.
                            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

It could be a mag clip with two mags although I think it would be a little clumsy to flip the mag like that instead of just turning it around or moving it to the side. I can't see a clip behind that one curving in the right direction or any type of clip or even tape. The spot in the photo where the mag would be is a little blurred compared to the rest of the pic and the car's roof line looks a little odd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X