No announcement yet.

i think im gonna die

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think im gonna die

maybe not, but does anyone know what a 'works bomb' is? well i had a snowmobile helmet bag with all the fixings for making them from when i was a youngin(i know... but 4 years ago or so) i just came across.. i set it on my dresser so i could go through it later on, and i woke to a pungent odor and i couldnt figure it out... so what do i do? i sniff around for the cause... 2 sniffs later i nearly pass out from a fume smell comming from the bag, i threw the whole thing in my garbage and made sure nothing was anywhere, the bag is waterproof so it didnt leak any, but i know very well that works bombs are very toxic... what should i do? should i worry?
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: i think im gonna die

I wouldn't throw it in the garbage. Some poor garbage man may puncture the bag and be injured.

Find out how to de-activate the chemicals. You made the mess so I think you should probably clean it up.

And you are probably not going to die but be careful.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed