No announcement yet.

For All Military Personal

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All Military Personal

Thank You.
    Last edited by sgt fetterman; 05-14-2008, 02:53 PM.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: For All Military Personal

I really can't wait till my hubby gets home so I can show him that. He's active duty AF and is currently in Florida for training. There have been plenty of times he's wished to just get out and go home because of the negative attitudes of his last duty station. Military got no respect at all. The only time I can clearly remember him being so so proud of his work was when he was being dispatched to the field for a week, he was at a gas station and a child of about 5 or so walked up with his grandmother and they hugged him and said "Thank you for all you do and the sacrafices your family makes so that you can keep us safe."
    I don't really think anyone outside of a military family truly knows how hard it is not only for the enlisted person but his or her spouse and children.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed