X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Clancy's Endwar

http://endwargame.uk.ubi.com/index.php

Seems interesting enough.
    Kind of looks like a World in Conflict clone, but feels logical to use voice control acting as the commander in an RTS. Strange that it has taken this long before making it happen on a large scale.

Some screenies
    [/
    [/
    [/

Theres supposed to be a trailer of it on XBox LIVE at the moment.

Ps3 trilers
    http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/902/902335/vids_1.html

So what do you think?

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Re: Tom Clancy's Endwar

looks great, and can be totally controlled by voice... if you got the limited edition of R6V2, you got a DVD of the fratdolls playing out a battle strictly by voice...

you do know that this is a console exclusive thou right... not coming to PC?

and BTW, why is this is the sandbox? lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Someone move this thread - in this thread we talk about the real endwar, not some console jizz.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
        looks great, and can be totally controlled by voice... if you got the limited edition of R6V2, you got a DVD of the fratdolls playing out a battle strictly by voice...

Uuuuuh. I've heard that it was originally going to be console only, then they added PC, then they took away PS3, now it's console only again.

I can't take it any more...
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

They are the Fragdolls Mag.

I think the reason for voice control is to help make up for lacking a KB&M. I believe Rainbow Six 3 on the Xbox used it to help with the squad controls.

I have heard of a PC release as well. Not only does wikipedia mention it but amazon.com has a preorder page for a PC release. If it's a console only RTS I am really not liking this console only RTS movement. (I am looking at you Halo Wars)
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post

1) No, as Custom said its seems to be coming for PC too.
            2)Because im dumb and didnt think of any other place to put it in. So could someone please move it somewhere.

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

I'm not saying my sources, or I am right... but I know that I read more then once that this is a console exclusive, matter of fact... I think they meantion that in the FragDoll video... here's one clip from Team Xbox:

Set on the battlefields of World War III , Tom Clancy's EndWar will push the envelope of technology, showcasing artificial intelligence, graphics, physics and animations that were not possible prior to the launch of the new hardware systems. Tom Clancy's EndWar has been built from the ground up as a revolutionary war strategy game solely for next-generation consoles.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Oh, you seem to be right, My bad.

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed