• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this girl is looking for a man

can you meet her desire

Re: this girl is looking for a man

Ouch.

Originally posted by Investment Banker
    In Wall Street terms...so I'd rather lease. The deal that makes sense for me is dating, not marriage.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Sounds like a perfectly shallow response to a perfectly shallow complaint. At least the guy has a sense of humor.

Comment

lol! What a great response.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

REJECTED!!!!! LETS REWIND THAT AGAIN. OUCH! I bet the had to hurt!

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I forgot to say...she sounds like the stereotyped "gold digger"-type woman. Ugh.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

It's like the punch line of that old joke:

"We've already established what you are. Now we're just negotiating the price."
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I hope that woman gets hit by a bus.
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Everyone wants a mate to be good looking. Other desirable traits may include loyalty, good at conversation, perhaps good at an instrument, or enjoys gaming. Isn't being financially well off another desirable asset. Doesn't it portray a sense of security and well being. Why do people hate when someone is honest about wanting this desirable asset first and foremost? Why is it any less egregious when someone picks a mate out of a crowd based on looks? OK this girl has a thing or two to learn about setting the mood, but she is no diffrent then most women.

Comment

Because in this country this ideal is romantic love. A lot of people don't understand that this is a cultural artifact. People are supposed to find their soul mates and looks, income, addiction, etc. be damned. Hollywood is full of ugly duckling stories. Not so full of ugly buzzard stories, but you gotta figure with so many young people thinking that the buzzard on top of them will someday become a swan....

It's pretty clear that a lot of men with money choose mates with large, professionally crafted breasts. One does not need to post on craigslist to understand how to create this connection: see breasts, wave money from convertible jaguar. However, it's unacceptable for a young woman to see a convertible jaguar and wave her breasts at it. I think this needs to change.

Anyway, point is that there are some rules at this dance and one of the rules is that you're not supposed to measure too closely the breasts or the wallet. Spotting the people who don't understand the rules is part of how the game is played.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
                      It's pretty clear that a lot of men with money choose mates with large, professionally crafted breasts. One does not need to post on craigslist to understand how to create this connection: see breasts, wave money from convertible jaguar. However, it's unacceptable for a young woman to see a convertible jaguar and wave her breasts at it. I think this needs to change.
                      I support all forms of breast waving.

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                        Why do people hate when someone is honest about wanting this desirable asset first and foremost?
                        For the same reason companies don't hire applicants that answer the question, "Why do you want this job?" with, "Because of the money."
                        [squadl]
                        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Haha, this was actually a "Best Of" Craigslist a few months ago. Unfortunately, the newspaper editors cut out some of the best stuff (and then didn't reference the original)...
                          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

That must sting.
                            Good answer though, it made me chuckle.

Edit: What really annoys me is the way she says 'I'm a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl.'

Modesty 'n' chips anyone?
                            Last edited by westyfield; 03-31-2008, 03:56 PM.
                            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

lol great response.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse