Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/ytawards07winners

Before the various sections of the TG community start on what I didn't say...watch the video.

Her line about "...I hear them it's good enough for the blind...".

Too many funny lines.

Watch and laugh!

|TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Hilarious!

This link put the best short film on top. It was sad :(
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Ooh! How to solve a Rubiks Cube! Now I can finally conquer that confounded contraption!
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Rubiks Cube is pretty easy. I watched that video and it's a completely different method than what I use. Either way, practice it, and it's good for at least one "Cool" from somebody. I make no guarantees beyond one because it's also completely geeky.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Chocolate Rain is pretty funny. but not hilarious.
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Hey.. that's Felicia.... from that Cheetos commercial in the laundromat.
            Dizlor

Comment

Maybe Acreo could step back in here and help me find what he's talking about :)

The link took me to a guy youtubing about a girl that was youtubing, one sounded as sad as the other.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                This link put the best short film on top. It was sad :(
                Indeed.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

under the nominations, I like the david blane ones... stalking with magic lol
                  I watched all of them... pretty funny
                  "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                  Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                  " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...