No announcement yet.

The Wedding Night

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wedding Night

Fred and Mary got married, but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's parent's home for
    their first night together.
    In the morning Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.
    As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Fred and Mary are up yet.
    She replies, "No".
    Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"
    His mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school."
    Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"
    She replies, "No."
    Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"
    His mom replies, "Never mind what you think!
    Eat your lunch and go back to school."
    After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"
    His mom says, "No."
    He asks, "Do you know what I think?"
    His Mom replies, "Ok, do tell me what you think?"
    He says: "Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Re: The Wedding Night

Re: The Wedding Night

That would suck... I wonder how many times stuff like that has ever happened throughout the world.
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed