Obama or Clinton?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama or Clinton?

Was just curious to see views of people in TG community, republicans included...

List who you would rather vote for and why, just out of these two..

Myself, I cant vote yet but would rather go with Obama.. Clinton to me just seems a little too awkward to be running the country right now although I do think she'd do a good job at it still..

Another reason Id rather have Obama is just that if Clintons elected then we've had the two same families in the oval office for 21 years (?) consecutively.
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Obama or Clinton?

Obama, that one speech he did not too long ago sealed the deal for me.
    -F-

Comment

Neither. They all suck.

:)
      This is my rifle.
      There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
      My rifle is my best friend. It is my life.
      I must master it as I must master my life.
      My rifle without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

Comment

Obama ftw

Comment

Obama '08!
          Hey, I may be Canadian, but I we're just as affected.

McCain is Bush V3.0.
          and Hillary is..."dodging sniper fire" for all her lying.
          Obama seems like the best one, or the lesser of three evils, depending on how you look at it.
          sigpic

Comment

Not Clinton, because we already did that once and it's a proven fact that Clintons are habitual liars.

Not Obama because he's promising the impossible in his speeches and will ultimately lead us into ruin.

Just my opinions based on what I've seen. Don't get excited.

McCain in 2008!

Comment

Personally, I'd rather have impossible than the status quo.
              -F-

Comment

The thread title is asking me to choose an ipecac.

The way I see it:

Obama is a racist -- a real racist. His writings show that he has a long-standing resentment of white people, and I don't believe he has quashed the fruits of his prejudices. I expect no less from him than racially-motivated executive orders and the laying of a welcome mat to Islamic terrorists. In an Obama presidency, I see bloodshed from wars both civil and foreign-aggression.

Hillary is a fascist -- not a liberal. Unlike Obama, whos realised political career is hardly worth a footnote indicator, Hillary has shown us her true colours for well over a decade. In a Hillary presidency, I see a collapse of infrastructure and the death of the dollar as the standard of living races to the bottom of the barrel, vis late-era USSR.

McCain is a coot -- and a liberal. Like another Carter, he won't ruin everything per-se, but the presidency will be effectively out-to-lunch leaving the other branches to fend for themselves until lunch hour is over and a strong conservative is shooed in. In a McCain presidency, I see a lot of wheel-spinning and special-interest (zealot) legislation.

Comment

As an English guy looking in, I'd vote for Obama, I've seen a fair bit about this, and he just seems like someone I'd rather have leading my country (I haven't read up too much about policies, etc.)

I'm guessing you've seen/read/heard something which tells you that Obama is a racist. For my own knowledge, would you mind giving an example...
                  Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

I agree that Obama has, at the very minimum, racist tendencies. I wasn't going to get into it, lest I become the target of another bashing by the liberals here, but it's very true. Look at all the controversy that surrounds Obama and some of his "advisors". I think it's ridiculous that he now says that he doesn't claim the (now former) preacher of HIS church as someone he agrees with when he seemed to say the exact opposite before this preacher crossed the line and turned a sermon into an outright anti-white hate speech. I know there are some who will disagree, but Obama just seems little to squeaky clean in his own opinion of himself. I am not convinced that he is not a Muslim sympathizer, and I honestly feel that if he tries to make good on his campaign promises that he will run us into the ground. On top of that, I just get a very uncomfortable feeling when watching him speak. Like he is just a little too sly and his tongue is just a little too smooth. I don't trust him. I don't trust any other politicians either but I just get the feeling that Obama is somehow evil or tainted in some way. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I think I'll follow my gut feeling on this one.

Comment

Obama even though I doubt he'll be in office no more than 2 years before he probably gets assasinated.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
                        Obama even though I doubt he'll be in office no more than 2 years before he probably gets assasinated.
                        By Elwenil

Seriously,
                        Clinton is too desperate- Power Monger
                        MCain is burnt toast - WWII style War Monger
                        Obama FTW Iraq war is a political spider web nothing more. We just need someone with a pair to get us the hell out.
                        Either way the Dems will win.

Comment

Fred Thompson. But I'll have to settle for McCain.

Haikus are easy.
                          But sometimes they don't make sense.
                          Refrigerator.

Comment

Condi!, Condi! Condi! Just to tick off the media by Rolling a woman and a person of color into one candidate... as if that should matter because it DOESN'T. What happened to electing a trustworthy and capable person to the highest office of the land rather than resolving some perceived gender/race inequity (the media is to blame for this, IMHO. They focus on it thus the candidates are forced to focus on it rather than real issues).

I've been voting since 1988 and not once have I had the opportunity to vote for someone I really wanted as president. It's always a defensive vote to keep somebody out I want in less.

Sigh!!!
                            LawnDart

The second mouse gets the cheese

Comment

Barrack Hussein or Billary Clinton...

Obama...hands down.

To address his racism, choice of churches...

As someone who sits at church quite often and agrees with very little that comes off the pulpit at times, yet believes in the Book and respects my pastor...I can see where Obama, as an intelligent and thinking man, would disassociate himself from that sermon while not denouncing his ties to the man entirely. I'm not sure where "racism" plays into this on Obama's behalf...I'm not really sure I care. To hell with whitey for all I care! :D
                              | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X