Senator Kerry in '04!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Kerry in '04!

I've already posted this somewhere, but I can't find it...

Anyway, here's the latest campaign ad from Senator Kerry's folks: Kerry04.mp3

The ad makes a good point. Senator Kerry really does make sure that he has all the issues covered like that...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Senator Kerry in '04!

yes, and i will vote kerry because no matter how many times i switch sides in iraq, his stand always remains 100% with mine :) lol

PS: erhem, Bush Cheney '04

Comment

^^^^^^^WHY? I normally don't get in political debates anyway. But i can't take this Bush crap anymore lol. People HE LIED TO YOU. There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He admited it recently don't believe me find it on CNN or I will look for it. How can you let that slide. You all value life but you let him BS his way into a war that wasn't even supported by the UN. I don't care how bad Saddam is? He lied to you that is worse then anything Saddam can ever do. But no one mentions this why. See this isn't honest news I dunno how many people don't know about this and all you needed to do was log onto AIM one day. We shouldn't be on these boards discussing well George Bush wants to censor Micheal Moore and how MM is a scumbag that lies to all ends and produces nothing but propaganda. We should be talking about how the American people have been lied to by there own leader that they are supposed to respect and trust.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
        ^^^^^^^WHY? I normally don't get in political debates anyway. But i can't take this Bush crap anymore lol. People HE LIED TO YOU. There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He admited it recently don't believe me find it on CNN or I will look for it. How can you let that slide. You all value life but you let him BS his way into a war that wasn't even supported by the UN. I don't care how bad Saddam is? He lied to you that is worse then anything Saddam can ever do. But no one mentions this why. See this isn't honest news I dunno how many people don't know about this and all you needed to do was log onto AIM one day. We shouldn't be on these boards discussing well George Bush wants to censor Micheal Moore and how MM is a scumbag that lies to all ends and produces nothing but propaganda. We should be talking about how the American people have been lied to by there own leader that they are supposed to respect and trust.
        Don't drink the Kool Aid!!!

Can you tell us exactly what the lie is? When exactly did the President utter an intentional false statement?

I'm serious. I'd like to know exactly what it was that the President said that you think is a lie. I have yet to have someone answer this question after screaming "Bush [email protected]!11"
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction they conceded that it wasn't true. BTW I don't listen to liberals or convservatives i listen to myself. I dunno I am just somewhat more consistant and make more sense.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction they conceded that it wasn't true. BTW I don't listen to liberals or convservatives i listen to myself I dunno i am just more consistant and make more sense.
            But that wasn't a lie. The whole world thought that Iraq had WMDs at the time. Every intelligence agency of every nation on the UN security council was reporting that Iraq had WMDs. Even France, Germany and China said there were WMDs there. EVERYONE thought there were WMDs there. That's not a lie. It's an intelligence failure, but not a lie.

BTW, as has been pointed out countless times, there were chemical and biological weapons there, just not the large stockpiles that the world was expecting. There were weapons labs, just no stacks of armed VX missiles. Chemical weapons have been used on our troops, but no large quantities have been found ready to distribute to terrorists.

Why you and the liberal, mainstream media overlook all of these facts is beyond me. I guess when you want to believe something, the facts are irrelevent...
            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

What has been found in Iraq
              New to TG?

Comment

I don't care how bad Saddam is? He lied to you that is worse then anything Saddam can ever do.
                You HAVE to be freaking kidding me. Everyone in the world believed Iraq had WMD's, including the beloved UN. Are you telling me that every world official lied when they stated what they believed to be fact? Hell, John Kerry said it too- is he a liar now?

How can you even begin to say that a "lie" is far worse than anything Saddam has done? That statement is nothing short of disgusting. Do you realize what this guy has done? Here, let me show you.

Images of Mass Graves
                Video of Prisoners being blown up
                Video of Firing Squads

Is that not enough for him to have done to be of significance to you? Do I need to find more links for you? They're available in abundance, you know. The man is guilty of genocide. I see nothing that can even begin to equate believing what the rest of the world believed to be true and the mass murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

And how about those chemical attacks? Graphic Images 30,000 Iraqis and Iranians dead. That's just NOTHING- Bush lied! It's way worse!

*eyeroll*

Comment

That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction they conceded that it wasn't true. BTW I don't listen to liberals or convservatives i listen to myself. I dunno I am just somewhat more consistant and make more sense.
                  It certainly doesn't appear that way.

As Luna pointed out, the intelligence failures were unfortunate, but they don't change the fact that Saddam's regime needed to be removed from power. They probably just moved the date of that nation's liberation up a bit.

I would like to see a response to the people that have replied to your posts that are based on facts and not more emotional, media-driven, canned talking points. "Bush lied" is pathetic and untrue.

Comment

Wow. Once again I'm amazed at how desperate to dislike and discredit Bush some people are that they will support Saddam Hussein.

On any level - cynical national interest, altruistic desire to liberate the oppressed, mean-spirited desire to kick an a-hole in the teeth, you name it - getting rid of Saddam Hussein is in itself a good thing. The people who have blood on their hands are not in the Bush administration, but in the administrations of our "friends and allies" who supplied SH, propped him up with the corrupt oil-for-food program, sold weapons to his regime weeks before the invasion, and assured him that the USA wouldn't invade. All of these actions were done with full knowledge of the evil his regime perpetrated on its own people and his support of palestinian terrorism, but they did it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                      But that wasn't a lie. The whole world thought that Iraq had WMDs at the time. Every intelligence agency of every nation on the UN security council was reporting that Iraq had WMDs. Even France, Germany and China said there were WMDs there. EVERYONE thought there were WMDs there. That's not a lie. It's an intelligence failure, but not a lie.

BTW, as has been pointed out countless times, there were chemical and biological weapons there, just not the large stockpiles that the world was expecting. There were weapons labs, just no stacks of armed VX missiles. Chemical weapons have been used on our troops, but no large quantities have been found ready to distribute to terrorists.

Why you and the liberal, mainstream media overlook all of these facts is beyond me. I guess when you want to believe something, the facts are irrelevent...

christ sake! even John Kerry said that there were weapons of mass destruction, but during the campaign, he against it because the majority of americans are against the war so he "flipped-flopped" just to tell people what they WANT to hear, not what people need to know about the democratic candidate.

if kerry wanted my vote, he might as well stick to ONE position and not flip flop like a salmon

Comment

but russia didnt, if anything iraq would have gotten their nukes from the russians like they got all their military, which they still owe russia $10 or 15 billion for. Not sure who is everyone, unless everyone means whoever is part of nato. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                          You HAVE to be freaking kidding me. Everyone in the world believed Iraq had WMD's, including the beloved UN.
                          the head quarters of which are in NY, based on intelligence provided by CIA, and concured by MI6 perhaps, for the benefit of both nations and anyone who participated.
                          Clinton was in the office for 2 terms, no one heared of sadam, bush gets in the office sadam is public enemy numero uno again.

not biased towards anything, just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbinator
                            but russia didnt, if anything iraq would have gotten their nukes from the russians like they got all their military, which they still owe russia $10 or 15 billion for. Not sure who is everyone, unless everyone means whoever is part of nato. ;)
                            Ummm, last time I checked, Russia was still on the UN security council... Their intel concurred with ours...
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Ummm, last time I checked, Russia was still on the UN security council... Their intel concurred with ours...
                              UN council yes, where they vetoed the military move on iraq, but not part of nato. Intel concurred for the benefit of getting the cash from iraq in one form or another

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X