Black Testicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Testicles

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult four hour surgical procedure.

A young student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.

She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other, lifting and moving them around.

Then, she takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, sir!!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely...

"Are - my - Test - Results - Back?
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Re: Black Testicles

Ok, I lol'ed on that one.
    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
    -- Red Forman

Comment

ah, nice.
      Skud

Comment

Hahaha. Haven't heard that one before. My mom's a nurse, so I gotta tell her this one. She'll appreciate it.
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Hahaha, can imagine that happening too, around the english speaking hospitals..
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

That one was actually funny, but do we really need a new thread for each Joke?

Comment

Your right we need a new subforum.
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Just do what I see most other forums do and have a single thread for random funny rubbish and quick blurbs not really worth their own thread.

Example:

http://www.pointofexistence.com/foru...howtopic=13958
                http://www.pointofexistence.com/foru...p?showtopic=47

POE2 Developer

Comment

FatCob wants to become king of the sandbox, deciding who's castles live or get stomped.

Comment

LOL, that's pretty funny.
                    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse