Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PC!

Re: New PC!

look at the manual next to it...... I want three.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Yeah, :P that would be funny =)

Comment

monitor and mouse not included........ thats a 10K computer...... today, even I would chuck it as useless. there is no serviceable parts in the thing. and I take just about anything for rebuild.... actually, I would take the processor out of it..... I am starting a collection. In 2 years, I hope to have one of every modular (including the old math coprocessors) cpu model made through 1 ghz.

I have now:

cyrix
        dx2 66
        pr100
        pr120
        pr166

amd
        k5 pr100
        k5 133
        k5 120
        k6 233
        k62 266
        k62 350
        k62 380
        k62+ 450
        k63 450
        k63 500

duron 700
        athlon tbird slot a 750
        slot a 900

athlon socket 1 ghz

intel

sx 25
        sx 33
        sx 66
        dx2 66
        p90
        p100
        p133
        p166
        mobile p233
        p233
        p2 233
        p2 300
        p2 350
        p2 450
        600 celeron
        633 celeron
        733 p3 (two of these)
        500 celeron
        933 p3
        (I know there are two or three models of a lot of these, so I have a long way to go... but this is a good start.)

2 math coprocessors and a 133 overdrive processor.

anyone want to donate to the cause?

I will be making a picture WALL with these for my business with descriptions (launch date, production times, # of transistors, features and pr ratings, who donated the chip or where it was found, initial cost on launch..... etc.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

Pfft, my dad paid $15,000 back in the early 80's for a 1 MB Hard Drive from RadioTrash that was the size of that desktop. That and the PCDs he bought revolutionisd his business.

Comment

Dog, I'm writing this right now on an Athlon 800 (not the game puter thank god) that will be upgraded soon if you want it. I can't remember if it's the slot A or not, it's the big a$$ brick cpu with two small fans on it. I have another POS in the garage collecting dust that has a AMD-x5 133, but it looks like you have one already. It's yours if you want it though.

That ad makes me wonder how much my elementary school paid for the Apple IIs they had in 1982!?
            New to TG?

Comment

thats a slot a, and I will take them both with some info on you..... name, city, state, email address, blurb in 10 words or less....... just tell me how much you need for s/h and to sell them to me...... like I said.... 2 years out, but I will send you pics of the entire thing and a close up of yours when I get your part done.

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
                thats a slot a, and I will take them both with some info on you..... name, city, state, email address, blurb in 10 words or less....... just tell me how much you need for s/h and to sell them to me...... like I said.... 2 years out, but I will send you pics of the entire thing and a close up of yours when I get your part done.
                pm sent 7, 8, 9, 10
                New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...