High school status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High school status

I want to know what "class" you fell into when you guys were (or are) in high school.

I'm the typical nerd that all the bullies leave alone since i'm known to be a complete lunatic in a fight.

I'm also gaining reputation as a techy and teachers come to me for help on their computer and other electronic gear.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: High school status

The big rugby forward who's sole ambition in life is to kill people like his daddy.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    - John Stuart Mill

Comment

I was in the "metal/skate punk" crowd.

Comment

I pretty much ran with whatever crowd I wanted to. With the exception of the fight I got into as a freshman, nobody ever messed with me. I wasnt necessarily mr. popularity, but everyone pretty much knew who I was and it didnt seem like anyone really had any problems hanging out with me. Pretty free flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
          I pretty much ran with whatever crowd I wanted to. With the exception of the fight I got into as a freshman, nobody ever messed with me. I wasnt necessarily mr. popularity, but everyone pretty much knew who I was and it didnt seem like anyone really had any problems hanging out with me. Pretty free flowing.
          Same here. I got along with pretty much every one in high school. There were all sorts of different cliques, and I had friends in each. Mostly in the goth/so called "freak"/ and metal head crowd, though. I went to a pretty friendly public high school for the most part. So different than my middle school (different part of town).
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Not very popular due to never holding my tongue.

A typical nerd - always outspoken.

Too smart for my high school.

A teachers wet dream, even though I am not a very studious student. 99% of teachers love me.

Nobody ever gives me crap to my face because I'm simply intimidating verbally.
            Skud

Comment

From the inside I cannot really judge, but Dok once gave me an overview of what the outside saw, looking in.

I was considered highly enigmatic. Everyone knew of me, and a few sorta-knew my name, but very few actually knew me personally. (I guess I'm rather imposing and intimidating sometimes, but I mostly attribute that to not caring about the student body in favor of befriending the more-interesting teachers. (both ways: more-interesting of the teachers, and teachers because they were more interesting than the students, who on the whole were 190-proof smacktard))

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                I want to know what "class" you fell into when you guys were (or are) in high school.

I'm the typical nerd that all the bullies leave alone since i'm known to be a complete lunatic in a fight.

I'm also gaining reputation as a techy and teachers come to me for help on their computer and other electronic gear.
                I only spent 2 years in a 'typical' high school before leaving for college. I was a nerd and only socialized with other nerds.

High school sucked. I still can't stand most teenagers to this day.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

My highschool didn't really have highly defined cliques, at least not to me. I had a bad/weird reputation coming up from Elementary School and part of Middle School, which kinda colored how people who I didn't interact with regularly saw me in High School. I mainly hung out with the TAG/AP (Talented and Gifted / Advanced Placement) kids and some smart slackers, and then the other wrestlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

I was able to move from group to group with no problems. I was a sports nut and played football so i was good in with that crowd. I was smarter then most, common sense wise, so i fit in with that crowd.

I was liked by all my teachers except those that where new and fresh from college. They seemed to think that they could control students by using power and fear, never worked. Actually made one cry.

The only crowed i never fit in with was the popular girl crowd. They dint like the fact i kept calling them all sluts and whores. But they never denied it.
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

I was the geek/nerd that fit in with the Chess geeks but was halfway in and out with the Band geeks. :p

I was also the 2nd tech/computer techy the years I was in high school. Only second to the one other person in my class who thought he had a better grasp of computer parts. I found out later he buys with trends and does little to no research before buying some unknown brand name.

I got along pretty well with most of my class, except for some of the troublemaking potheads (...there were potheads even in my Catholic high school).
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Fit in anywhere, play football and with sports teams groups but also just chill with whoever I want to.. Go and do as I want to but still keepin grades up best I can. Gonna try and get a job at target then get a bike..
                        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I was a ROTC nerd... (NJROTC, that is...)
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I was the smart kid who jocks liked because I could help them with their work. I wasn't athletic but not really a nerd either so I never really had any problems with anyone. I also didn't overly apply myself in high school so I probably could have done better but was on the honor roll anyway.
                            "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                            -- Red Forman

Comment

I was an independent and unclassifiable. I had a circle of friends from three different schools, all of which were very large (~500 per class). We didn't have much school spirit and had very little do do with our schools beyond things like the national honor society and token clubs, which we believed would help us get into good colleges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X