• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you... (Possibly NSFW pic)

name that tune?

Look down...

MOON River....

Damn!! Now I can't get that song (or that picture) outta my head.. ...........
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Re: Can you...

Ouch, NSFW
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Re: Can you...

Motion to dismiss.

Comment

Re: Can you... (NSFW)

In answer to your question, I suppose so. If bums offend you.

Add NSFA to the title.
        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Re: Can you... (Possibly NSFW pic)

HSanta you always manage to make me laugh.. Love knowing the fact that your 30+ years older than me too,
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
            HSanta you always manage to make me laugh.. Love knowing the fact that your 30+ years older than me too,
            Thanks.

IDWIC

ps: Thanks for the title change.
            I do what I can.

Comment

So here's what I'm thinking:

If I were to round up a dozen of my friends and say "hey, you know what would be really just awesomely hilarious? If we all got naked and..." see right there is where they'd cut me off. No river, no photo. Just me sitting alone in a room with a few chairs spinning.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
                So here's what I'm thinking:

If I were to round up a dozen of my friends and say "hey, you know what would be really just awesomely hilarious? If we all got naked and..." see right there is where they'd cut me off. No river, no photo. Just me sitting alone in a room with a few chairs spinning.
                Lmao, never thought about that.. wonder how they did get that picture.
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Where'd they find all those bums?

Comment

Where'd they find all those bums?
                    I was thinking it might have been one of Spencer Tunick's shots. He has shot groups of naked folks all over the world. His website is here: http://spencertunick.com/
                    Google search for his images is here: http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...&um=1&ie=UTF-8

There is nudity.... DO NOT VIEW AT WORK....

How's that for a non-ambush.
                    I do what I can.

Comment

Pictures of naked people on the internet? I never heard of such a thing!

Comment

Man i saw that and said..Damn that is a lot of dead bodies....
                        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Pictures of naked people on the internet? I never heard of such a thing!
                          I know. Who would have guessed?
                          I do what I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
                            Man i saw that and said..Damn that is a lot of dead bodies....
                            See, I saw that and said...Damn that is quite the fruit bowl that dude on the left is flashing us.

Comment

Wow that guy has a weird obsession.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X