No announcement yet.

"Someone stole me penis!"

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Someone stole me penis!"

At least that's what's going on in Africa...
    KINSHASA (Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

Reports of so-called penis snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Rumours of penis theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo's sprawling capital of some 8 million inhabitants. They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Purported victims, 14 of whom were also detained by police, claimed that sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.

"You just have to be accused of that, and people come after you. We've had a number of attempted lynchings. ... You see them covered in marks after being beaten," Kinshasa's police chief, Jean-Dieudonne Oleko, told Reuters on Tuesday.

Police arrested the accused sorcerers and their victims in an effort to avoid the sort of bloodshed seen in Ghana a decade ago, when 12 suspected penis snatchers were beaten to death by angry mobs. The 27 men have since been released.

"I'm tempted to say it's one huge joke," Oleko said.

"But when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent. To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it'," he said.

Some Kinshasa residents accuse a separatist sect from nearby Bas-Congo province of being behind the witchcraft in revenge for a recent government crackdown on its members.

"It's real. Just yesterday here, there was a man who was a victim. We saw. What was left was tiny," said 29-year-old Alain Kalala, who sells phone credits near a Kinshasa police station.
    Source and full story: Clicky

POE2 Developer

Re: "Someone stole me penis!"

"Sorry honey, thats as big as it's going to get, damn sorcerer got to me."

Two dudes alone in a back-house room,
      Hornier than hell, with boners as proof,
      One whipped it out as soon as he was able
      Reached under the table,
      Felt something like the handle of a broom,
      Under the table,
      Boom, boom, BOOM,
      With a jack and a wank their gayness ensued
      The door flew open with a crash and a boom.
      THEN they had religion, THEN they had a vision.
      SORCERY must have caused this revel in derision!
      Then I saw the Congo, creeping through the black,
      Gaying up the jungle with a golden track

I'm guessing that being a homosexual in Congo is much more hazardous to your health than getting busted with some wizard's hand on your crank.

Apologies to Vachel Lindsay.

12 people were beaten to death? And some people wonder why many African countries aren't coming along quite like they should compared to the rest of the developing world. What a bizarre mentality many of them have over there. I can't even begin to understand it, so I guess I can't judge too much. Different cultures. Different mindsets. Strange (and barbaric) people indeed.
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

“Who steals my purse, steals trash, but he that filches from me my johnson robs me of that which not enriches him and makes me poor indeed.”
          Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Geez, I guess any married man traveling over there better take off their gold rings, lest you be accused a sorcerer and beaten to death.
            "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
            -- Red Forman

I had nothing to do with this.
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: &quot;Someone stole me penis!&quot;

"Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

That would be one hell of a way to start your morning..
                  "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                  'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

"It's real. Just yesterday here, there was a man who was a victim. We saw. What was left was tiny," said 29-year-old Alain Kalala, who sells phone credits near a Kinshasa police station.
                    LOL, I bust out laughing reading this part.
                    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
                      LOL, I bust out laughing reading this part.
                      me too xD

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed