Name the veep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the veep

Discussions about the 3 clowns running for Prez leave me cold. I'm curious to see who the front runners might pick for their running mates.

Serious/ironic/funny suggestions welcome.

Not that it would happen, but I fantasize a Hillary/Monica ticket. :D

How about Obama/Lieberman?
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Name the veep

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
    How about Obama/Lieberman?
    That'd be great, seeing as Lieberman is very experienced and competent in my opinion. Too bad he's an independent now and Obama wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Actually I would like to see

Obama/Liberman sounds decent.

McCain/Biden (yes, I know)

Clinton/Wesley Clark

Clinton/Richardson

Actually McCains running mate is going to be very important to me. If he picks a right wing nut he loses my vote.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Cheney/GWB
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

And on Lieberman he would not touch Obama with a ten foot pole, he is seriously considering making a showing at the Republican Convention to put his support in for McCain. So I would think McCain/Lieberman would be much more likely than Obama/Lieberman.
          |TG-12th| Sawviper

Comment

Originally posted by Sawviper View Post
            And on Lieberman he would not touch Obama with a ten foot pole, he is seriously considering making a showing at the Republican Convention to put his support in for McCain. So I would think McCain/Lieberman would be much more likely than Obama/Lieberman.
            Dang, that would be a pretty sweet ticket. A win/win situation for R's and D's alike.
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Lieberman stopped being a D a long time ago. While his foreign policy knowledge seems more extensive than McCain's (who can't seem to get Sunni/Shiite right, by ignorance or design), he's just as hawkish and belligerent.

I'd like Obama/Clark or Obama/Richardson. Obama/Edwards seems like a lost cause.
              In game handle: Steel Scion
              sigpic

Comment

McCain should slam the door on any further nonsensical discussion about his age.

McCain /Bob Dole

Clinton has alienated the left and the black vote and needs to get them back so they don't stay home on election day.

Clinton / Cynthia McKinney

Obama needs to improve his performance with the white voters

Obama /Wayne Brady

Either Clinton on Obama could pick Cindy Sheehan to lock in the moonbat vote.

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
                  Cheney/GWB
                  Isn't there a law against Cheney being the president more than 2 times?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX View Post
                    Good point! 4 more years of W!!!

Comment

I could be persuaded to vote for a McCain/Lieberman ticket. It would certainly be mind-expanding, although I am totally uncertain how that would pan out long term.

And while there's technically nothing stopping Cheney from being VP for every President from now to doomsday, GWB is out and can't run for Veep anymore. ;)

On that thought, here's an idea: Both tickets choose Cheney as VP to ensure we have the same actual President no matter who you vote for! We can repeat this process every 4 years, thus establishing a dynasty that can last forever and is completely immune to popular votes! We'll just need to find some way to transplant Cheney's brain to a machine so he can live longer... :p

Comment

In game handle: Steel Scion
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
                          I could be persuaded to vote for a McCain/Lieberman ticket. It would certainly be mind-expanding, although I am totally uncertain how that would pan out long term.

And while there's technically nothing stopping Cheney from being VP for every President from now to doomsday, GWB is out and can't run for Veep anymore. ;)

On that thought, here's an idea: Both tickets choose Cheney as VP to ensure we have the same actual President no matter who you vote for! We can repeat this process every 4 years, thus establishing a dynasty that can last forever and is completely immune to popular votes! We'll just need to find some way to transplant Cheney's brain to a machine so he can live longer... :p

There is no need to worry about brain transplants or anything. Just the occasional sacrifice and he is good to go.
                          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX View Post
                            If he really was pulling the strings, our Republic would be in a lot better shape. Cheney is a real conservative while Bush is just a wimpy liberal.

There is a rumor that Cain is waiting to see how things play out with the DNC before he picks his veep. However if Hitlary loses, she could end up his veep.

Obama is a no brainer (yes I mean that more than one way), his veep will be Richardson which is why Richardson endorsed Obama over his good friend Hitlary.

Cain/Hitlary
                            vs
                            Obama/Richardson
                            Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_mullet View Post
                              Cain/Hitlary
                              vs
                              Obama/Richardson
                              McCain would never have Hilary as a veep, he would spend 4 years afraid that she would slip a little cyanide in his prune juice. It's funny how Reps are giving up their back in droves because their is no chance of a McCain win. I would have a little more respect if they stood behind the old fartbag.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X