Funniest YouTube argument ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest YouTube argument ever!

Ok, I'm sure we all have seen this sort of thing before. Two people start an argument in the comments section of a YouTube video, which, 99.9% of the time has nothing to do with the video.

Here is one that I found, which, IMO, is the funniest one yet. Watch the video if you want, then click 'view all comments', it starts at the top of the page.

I think that this relates very closely to this picture.

Anyway, check out the comments on this video, beware, very NSFW text- lots of bad language, not for sensitive people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKUf...eature=related

(it's actually quite an interesting video)
    Last edited by westyfield; 04-26-2008, 09:26 AM. Reason: links not working properly
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Re: Funniest YouTube argument ever!

HA the best part is towards the end of the argument.

I'm surprised it didn't start back up with an argument on who decided to actually stop first.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Hahaha.. wow I wonder how old they are.
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Ahaha...I used to get into this all the time over MSN :P

"You're stupid"
        "No, u r"
        "LEARN ENGLISH"
        "I don't need to, i'm from London, dummy"
        "yeah, well, you're an idiot"
        etc.

Good times...:P
        sigpic

Comment

haha that was great. Phistman wins in my book.

Comment

no u!

Comment

lol that was hilarious!

Btw it seems that TubeMan50 has no videos in youtube and Phistman has a list of who he hates (whick doesn't include tube O.o). But if you look at their stats these guys are best people to have argument like this.

Phistman handles it better but it seems he has more fights behind him so it must be declared as a draw : P (soon there will be another fight who really won : D)

Comment

I love how they both kept talking about their level of intelligence and master of the English language. Then they both had multiple spelling and gramar errors.
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Phistman lost when he said "I'm just gonna stop arguing with you right now. Clearly, you're too stupid to understand anything that I'm saying." and pages later decides to quit hehe. omgz im going home now. u sucks.

Comment

They both lost bad. That was hilarious.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse